Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED It Is What It Is Show (Cam & Mase)

test
Im not saying this will turn into violence or it should. Lets hope Cam and Mase make their jokes and shit slides over.

That said though, i dont want to hear about no excuses made or talks about peace if the shit does ever get violent. A prideful man threatening other prideful men publicly can lead down the wront path quick and J Prince to old to not know that. A threatening phone call would have been better if he really felt he needed to lay down threats, but public threats is not the way to go.

did mase ever respond to this..not judging nobody but how did cam/ny let this slide
Pimp C is a legendary New York hater, that was normal shit for him. To Mase it probably seemed like Wack 100 saying Jay-Z is in the CIA or some shit. Thatā€™s what they all do, these outlandish claims about NY niggas are modern minstrel shows.

All that lip is how he ended up with Master P and them niggas pistol whipping him all in his teeth.

morgan-freeman-applause.gif

Ma$e is rightā€¦.after 40, ainā€™t no more ā€œBig Homie.ā€ At that point, Iā€™m either a peer to you or Iā€™M Big Homie.ā€¬

ā€ŖJ Boogieman needs to learn this and stop thinking he can bully 40-year-old+ dudes around like they 18. Shit didnā€™t work against Pusha when he beat down Aubrey.ā€¬ā€¦shit ainā€™t gonna work now.

I love how Mase and Cam'Ron handled that this morning. J Prince is an old foolish man with money, he's such a plague in the black community.

Fuck outta here with that nonsensical, low vibration, bully shit like you God or sum'in

Go public with that bully shit on forces that be fucking with your people for real since you are so tough and have all kinds of ties, strings and laces. Not on brothers doing their job 'commenting on sports and entertainment'

The nerve, smh!

Ma$e is rightā€¦.after 40, ainā€™t no more ā€œBig Homie.ā€ At that point, Iā€™m either a peer to you or Iā€™M Big Homie.ā€¬

ā€ŖJ Boogieman needs to learn this and stop thinking he can bully 40-year-old+ dudes around like they 18. Shit didnā€™t work against Pusha when he beat down Aubrey.ā€¬ā€¦shit ainā€™t gonna work now.

That shit should never work in any era, any time. This shit is sports and entertainment lol

I don't condone any type of foolery, especially shit that could lead to shit happening in the streets, but there's nothing boogy about that man if people are so comfortable disrespecting his manhood, and his family, especially deceased loved ones. COMFORTABLY

Nah, he needs to cut it out

I mean...no lies was told.

Mase and Cam are GROWN AZZZ MEN. Two 40+ year old men at that. J. Prince tryin to do everything he can to keep whateva "pull" he had back in the day. But his pride and ego won't allow him to just let it go. He slowly becoming a joke to lot of folks, who hit him wit a chuckle, followed by "Yeah aight old nigga."

Definitely gotta respect Mase's response. I was expecting some ig'nant shyt. Lol. But his response was more of an intervention/real talk shyt. Props

Exactly. None of this is worth it. Shakur is talented but he doesnā€™t go in as much as he should and he doesnā€™t push the way he should.

Threatening grown men because you donā€™t like how he criticized your fighting? Lmaoo

Back