Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT FINALY HAPPENED! (The Stars have aligned)

_MENACE_

If y'all used to post in the IC back in the day y'all would know I STAN TF outta Mariah Carey aka greatest female artist of all time.
Well...... this past week I was fortune enough to meet her TWICE and went to her show TWICE both days FRONT ROW.

We Chopped it up both days and I thought my ass was gonna be a stuttering and misplacing my words lmao but we talked like we been friends for a while.
I have a recording of our conversation from the 2nd meeting I'll post as soon as they upload.

She noticed me TWICE! Signed my album covers one on stage and the other in person and no one else got shit signed cause they were told by security not to ask... I said fuck that and got the daydream album signed lmao

I wrote this after the first day I met her.

I’ve been waiting my whole life to meet Mariah since I was a baby I’ve loved her music and till this day I still play her music constantly. This was surreal and I’m still in shock about the whole thing my heart was racing like crazy.
We shared a moment when she was preforming Fantasy when she stopped and said she loved my “ensemble” (my shirt). The concert was amazing and the vocals where pure and real as they get! My seats were right up front too.
When the show ended it was time to go meet her and I was extremely nervous and hoping I wouldn’t choke on my words . We all went to a room to wait for her and we all formed a line to take pictures and talk with her.
I waited for everyone to form a line and went last so I can have more time with her.
As my time was approaching my heart rate was going insane y’all don’t understand... I was 2 ft away from Mariah at this point. kristoferbuckle walked up and ask me for my name and told him.
And as the moment came I walked up to her locked eyes with her and she grabbed my hands and I told her how much I enjoyed the show and how I adore her and how much she means to me growing up listening to her.
She also brought up my shirt again saying how she liked it and noticed it I told her I made this exact shirt to get that reaction . I also told her how I been a fan of hers since I was a baby and let her know I used Dream Lover and Always Be My Baby in my wedding and she loved that. she asked where my wife was and told her at home she also asked what her name was too. We took our picture and yes this the first time I smiled with Teeth in a long time but that’s MF mariah carey !
After the picture I thanked her again and asked if I can hug her and she said yes. I gave her the biggest hug and told her she was the best and perfect and grabbed her hands again to tell her thank you . And made my exit.
Honestly one of the best days of my life and no one can take that from me or even try to.

Greatest Female Artist OF All Time

Here is the picture after the first day

2nd Time I met her...

Me and Mariah go back like babies and pacifiers
Seeing Mariah 2 times in 3 days? Sounds like a good time to me ‍♂️
Went to go see @mariahcarey one more time before going back to Cali. Had amazing seats again and got my favorite album (butterfly) signed by her. And at the meet and greet she remembered me again and we talked again and I mentioned to her she needs to come out the the Bay she said she loves the Bay Area and will try to se if she can book there which would be amazing. And she also signed DayDream for me.

Amazing person and fun to talk to.. Until Next Time

Eminem nutted on her belly

I didn't touch her belly

giphy.gif

Back