Welcome To aBlackWeb

It be your own people: Friend of a cat that stole 76+ guns near Detroit turns him in for the reward money.

lol nah Detroit got too many posters I mess with so I keep it cool

I look at it as a dilapidated city that’s been in a decline ever since 1960 that will never thrive again though

I don’t think it should be blown up because I don’t feel like gangs and niggas are the issue in this case

also I don’t think it can be fixed
THIS NIGGA SCARED OF TRICK TRICK!

True story.

A guy I went to high school with worked at McDonalds for one day. He figured out what time the store closed and when they count the money. He came back the following day with a ski mask and gloves, shot the night manager in the head, took the money and got away. Since he used a ski mask and gloves there were no leads and it became a cold case.

A year later, the guy who did the robbery was bragging to his friends about it was him that robbed the McDonald's and they never caught him because he's such a smooth criminal.

So one of his homies called the police and turned him in. I read about it in the paper circa 1993. I think he got 25-life but I don't remember. He might be out by now.

The point of the story is he got away, but he was bragging to his friends and they turned him in.

True story.

A guy I went to high school with worked at McDonalds for one day. He figured out what time the store closed and when they count the money. He came back the following day with a ski mask and gloves, shot the night manager in the head, took the money and got away. Since he used a ski mask and gloves there were no leads and it became a cold case.

A year later, the guy who did the robbery was bragging to his friends about it was him that robbed the McDonald's and they never caught him because he's such a smooth criminal.

So one of his homies called the police and turned him in. I read about it in the paper circa 1993. I think he got 25-life but I don't remember. He might be out by now.

The point of the story is he got away, but he was bragging to his friends and they turned him in.
Damn he got away wit it…but didnt GET AWAY WIT IT

1663774408360.jpeg

Back