Welcome To aBlackWeb

It be your own people: Friend of a cat that stole 76+ guns near Detroit turns him in for the reward money.

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

Friend of man who helped steal 76+ guns in Westland, Dearborn Heights turns him in for reward money
Keondrick Rayford, Kendrick Rayford named in criminal complaint

WESTLAND, Mich. – A robber who helped steal at least 76 guns from stores in Westland and Dearborn Heights went over to his friend’s house afterward to show him the weapons, and that friend turned him and his brother in for a $20,000 reward, police said.

ether.jpg

That's what you get for showing off. Hit that lick and keep quiet.

Yeah, this story kinda confusing.

If the friend that turned him in, also helped steal them, why was he showing them off. He knows what they are, he helped steal them.

Also if the friend helped wtf wasn't he also arrested?

If the friend that turned him in, also helped steal them, why was he showing them off. He knows what they are, he helped steal them.

I don't think he helped. It was just worded weird. Dude and the guy who helped him pulled up at the friends after to show him the load. Friend then hears about cash reward and turns him in.

Snitched on by his "friend" and snitched on by his brother. If that was my brother we could never ever be around each other again.

Kendrick Rayford said he didn’t participate in the robberies. He said he saw his brother in possession of the guns and physically held them himself, according to the complaint. Officials said he admitted to knowing the guns were stolen. Police said Kendrick Rayford also admitted to taking pictures of two stolen AR-style guns so he could help his brother get rid of them. He sent the pictures to someone in an attempt to move them, authorities said.

The friend didn't help at all. Dude showed off the haul, bragged about it and all that. The shit was on the news and they announced a reward for it so the friend dropped that dime AND gave up his Ring footage to prove it was his boy.

I wouldn't do it but fair play... dude a thief, he gets no honor. I thought they would try to keep the identity of the informant secret..

This part is even more crazier to me like the cops I think in most cases keep the identity of the informant under wraps. Then again they might of said fuck em cuz he snitched on his boys for a small ass bag of money. Who knows...

Lmao.

I know you got plenty “bomb” jokes for this thread
lol nah Detroit got too many posters I mess with so I keep it cool

I look at it as a dilapidated city that’s been in a decline ever since 1960 that will never thrive again though

I don’t think it should be blown up because I don’t feel like gangs and niggas are the issue in this case

also I don’t think it can be fixed

Last edited:
I never understood why people rob and burglarize in groups.

Every time I went the ski mask way back in my day, I went solo and more often than not stole from other criminals because they will never tell.

Homie must be real brave, 20K ain't enough money for me to tell on someone that knows where the fuck I live and is a part of the criminal element.

Can't even buy a new car with 20K.

Back