Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

Wait for it.......

:celebrate:

Karma got her, though to be honest, she sounded like a lunatic, so there may be some mental illness there to go along with the racism.

I think Tariq's read on the girls is wrong though. It doesn't sound like she was saying she was mixed in response to being called the N Word. It sounds like she said she was mixed in response to being called a N Lover. In other words, she wasn't trying to distance herself from her blackness. She was acknowledging her blackness.

Karma got her, though to be honest, she sounded like a lunatic, so there may be some mental illness there to go along with the racism.

I think Tariq's read on the girls is wrong though. It doesn't sound like she was saying she was mixed in response to being called the N Word. It sounds like she said she was mixed in response to being called a N Lover. In other words, she wasn't trying to distance herself from her blackness. She was acknowledging her blackness.
Possibly but i don't think so. I think Tariq's assessment is correct. Either way that's not the proper response to being called nword by a white supremacist. Black people have this thing where we'll clarify and explain ourselves opposed to clapping back

Possibly but i don't think so. I think Tariq's assessment is correct. Either way that's not the proper response to being called nword by a white supremacist. Black people have this thing where we'll clarify and explain ourselves opposed to clapping back

No, what I'm saying is that initially the racist is basically talking to the girl as if she's not black and that's what gets her to say she's mixed. If you listen she calls her a "N Word Lover" early on in her tirade and asks her why she's looking at black men. Then she says something I didn't quite catch but it was like "You something something something even more than the N words do." That's when the girl said she was mixed. I could be wrong, but when I saw the clip I took it as the girl being light or something, the racist mistaking her for a regular white chick, and the girl making it clear that she had black in her.

I'll truly never understand why white ppl are so angry
Because they know they're inferior and inadequate. They have to project their insecurities onto minorities to feel better about their sorry existence

Also, notice all of these Karen are ugly and unfuckable

Show me an attractive Karen. I'll fucking wait lmao...

Back