Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

I have to say this because I'm in retail and is those old white bitches that's always be the worse. This got me thinking that alot of white women are like this secretly and it finally comes out when they get old. At the same time you have these brothers out here checking for them and not knowing the full scoop on them.

Black people:

You have the right to defend yourself. You're not powerless. Idk why yall just allow this to happen.

All that standing around and explaining myself would never fucking happen. A cac wouldn't try me nor any of the women i know like this

Look at this hunchback mashed potatoes built cryin Karen

This is amazing. I love it. Fuck outta here. 'I was watching the riots and I can't take it anymore.'. Aaaahahaha. If you don't get outta here with that shit. Black recording ain't tryna hear NONE of that shit. Don't blame her.

Black people:

You have the right to defend yourself. You're not powerless. Idk why yall just allow this to happen.

All that standing around and explaining myself would never fucking happen. A cac wouldn't try me nor any of the women i know like this
how does she defend herself in this situation?

its all making sense.

these chicks lived on their white privilege but they not getting fucked right.

aint never met an angry chick who getting dicked right.

never.

Back