Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

fortune-clapping.gif

Night, night nigga!

That's how u do these fools. one hitter quitter, no bullshit no talking. Jus hands....

That's how imma do @HellCzar if I ever see him irl

I always figured cats that come outside in slides/slippers never get into any sort of real beef no matter how loud they outchea woofin'. You can't react or run in them shits at all.

Shiiiiieeet…

I done seen it plenty. Niggas that come out in slides aint out there to run or get away. I’m watching him the closest

Reactions: GNS
Sometimes I feel sorry for the husbands that get caught lacking like that for some shit their girls be saying or doing but then I think of Judge Judy when she used to say "you picked em!" 😂

Also dude had a key and Peele skit moment

Florida man...

So idk how towing laws work in every state. But true story my car was getting illegally towed (lived in Denver at the time) .
I lived on the third floor and my honegirl out the window smoking like girl I think your car getting towed. I ran down there so fast and hopped inside the car. He didn't have it all the way hooked up and if your in it then they can't tow it( this was not a repossession). I was doing the most ,But I wasn't screaming.

The shitty property owners and tow companies I think were conspiring . Like I had a sticker because I was a resident and they was still towing cars.

they got me one time. And the property owners try to play dumb like we can't reimburse you. You have take it up with the tow company. No bitch per my lease agreement I can legally park here. I got a lawyer and right before the process started they had the tow company reimburse my money.

I was this close to starting my career as an investigative journalist lol. I started looking into the tow companies and how
they were running scams. They tow your car and make it impossible to get it the same day. Just so they can charge a storage fee. Only occur in the majority black areas/housing. Most people was just assed out and dealt with this shit .

Last edited:
He wasn't trying to hit the black man though. It look like he was trying to grab his s/o. He was collateral damage. I wonder if he was trying to hit dude or aim for her.
He hit dude intentionally for not controlling her. After the ko he didn't pay her any mind and turned his back to her. RNS.

She learned that day

I once skipped the line in the DR cuz I was chairman status at the time.
them people went crazy. Was about to get jumped.

only time my homies was like….I don’t know if we can win this. It’s too many people.

but my arrogant ass still did my Kobe walk to check in

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Back