Welcome To aBlackWeb

It ain’t no fun, if the homies...

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Fellas, if your homeboy asked you to fuck his wife, could you do it?

Ladies, if your homegirl asked you to fuck their husband, could you do it?

Let’s say your Best friend and their spouse wanna spice up the bedroom with a 3rd person, and they come to you as someone they could trust, could you do it?

I'd tell him no

But a younger me would have smashed her behind his back cause he dont respect her

nah im cool

for obvious reasons and just cuz I dont deal with messy shit or potential messy shit

the countless potential for fuckery is way too high.....

i'd tell that nigga to go buy his girl some dick

Reactions: 1/2
my boy who lives in the burbs was approached by a white couple regarding some cuckold shit....he ended up smashing the wife....but to answer the thread fuck no....but ur girl comes to u w that bullshit, she already fucking the other parties

Tried to invite my friend to fuck this girl with me because she was a freak and wanted a threesome *cough* train *cough*

But she lived in upstate NY and I got lazy and said I'm good

it's amazing how many dudes into that cuck shit.....

like it's an exchange... they bring women in the bed room, and in exchange they let their wife smash a dude, but they gotta watch....

shit just sounds like an episode of a talk show waiting to happen......

like it's an exchange... they bring women in the bed room, and in exchange they let their wife smash a dude, but they gotta watch....

I couldn't do it

was that CP203 who said he did that nutted all over the wife , bounced and left the husband to clean it up....i was disgusted lol

Tried to invite my friend to fuck this girl with me because she was a freak and wanted a threesome *cough* train *cough*

But she lived in upstate NY and I got lazy and said I'm good
Hey man, say man. Pimp C wanna talk to you

Been there bruh. A close friend asked me to smash his chick. I couldn't do it. Shit got awkward and we stopped hanging.

Back to the questions though. If my girl wanted to bring her best friend into the mix and try to get a threesome popping, ill try to talk her out of it. If I cant, ill smash both and talk her into threesomes with all her friends while I start preparing for the inevitable collapse of our relationship.

Only way a threesome works is when the 2nd chick is a random and we dont know the chick personally. Like going to the bar and picking a chick up, preferably far from home where we wont have access to the chick.

Lol at my girl asking me if im cool with inviting some dude and running a train on her though. What I look like being ok running a train on my own girl?

Fellas, if your homeboy asked you to fuck his wife, could you do it?

Ladies, if your homegirl asked you to fuck their husband, could you do it?

Let’s say your Best friend and their spouse wanna spice up the bedroom with a 3rd person, and they come to you as someone they could trust, could you do it?
That's some uncharted territory right there. They must be swinging or some wild shit. I'll pass

Could never and would never do it. When that becomes a option I would seriously consider ending the realtionship.

One of my boys? Nah b. Some shit is just off limits.

One of my boys since diapers was my roommate for about a year. Him and his woman could always hear me smashing whatever broad I had over and one night she was being petty as fuck and they were squabbling so she says to him "I need some dick like THAT in my life." My boy told her point blank "When the nigga Koncept get done go knock on his door. Tell him I said to give you some dick" and he was dead as fuck serious. When the chick I was fuckin left I went and laid out on my bed and his woman actually knocked on my door talmbout "Aye Koncept... Um... Jerry wanna ask you something right quick". I went in there and dude got mad at her and told her she was supposed to ask then he said "Aye bruh, do me a favor and fuck her like you just did that chick that just left. A nigga tired and she actin stupid and I don't wanna fuck her so gone ahead and fuck her for me". I laughed and just told him he was trippin and I couldn't do that shit with his woman. Dude looked at me like "Yo, Koncept... Nigga I'm dead ass serious. Go ahead and fuck her so she'll shut the fuck up and leave me alone". I still declined. Next day while I was grabbing breakfast on my way to work dude came out of his room and asked me why I didn't just fuck her. That's when he told me they were arguing 'cause he didn't feel like fucking and she said that extra shit. Dude was like we known each other since we were babies so if there was any one nigga in the world he could trust to smash her just to shut her up and not go behind his back to fuck again it would be me.

I did run that a coupla times with a couple I had just met tho. I spoke on one of 'em back on the IC.

Back