Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s Friday and you cats 40….plus🫵

FOR EVERYONE, when was the last time you seen someone from high school or College?

Do they look they same?

Worse or better?

High School: A few months ago
College: Ran into a cat from freshman year a few weeks ago.

They look the same for the most part, some gray and shit.

It’s weird… I turn 40 this year, and people tell me I still look the same or look early 30s but in the mirror I look old af to myself. I notice every change.

Saw my older brother at my grannies funeral last month and seen that bald spot developing. He only 2 years older than me.

Hairline still intact, so it won’t be a George Jefferson situation but I ain’t gon lie, I been checking my crown in the mirror everyday, I’m definitely insecure about that shit.

FOR EVERYONE, when was the last time you seen someone from high school or College?

Do they look they same?

Worse or better?

Went out for ayce sushi with my boys 2 weeks ago we've been friends since high school. It was about 9 of us. We're doing Korean BBQ next Friday actually, not sure if I'm going tho. It's Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend. My social battery is gonna be drained.

Everyone looks the same just less dusty lmao. We all cleaned up. I was like 380 with dreads in high school so speaking for myself I look completely different besides my face.

It’s weird… I turn 40 this year, and people tell me I still look the same or look early 30s but in the mirror I look old af to myself. I notice every change.

Saw my older brother at my grannies funeral last month and seen that bald spot developing. He only 2 years older than me.

Hairline still intact, so it won’t be a George Jefferson situation but I ain’t gon lie, I been checking my crown in the mirror everyday, I’m definitely insecure about that shit.
Crazy to see your future in the reflection of his bald spot

Back