Welcome To aBlackWeb

Issa Rae Producing Show About The Dating Life of a Bisexual Black Man

She better start making seasons with more than 8 episodes before she starts makin that bs

So is she contributing to the emasculation of black men with this up coming show? Or she gets credit for giving black people jobs on these shows? Can't have it both ways.

Blah, it sounds good but I'm sick of seeing men on screen with men, ijs.

Hope she takes an L on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
would have been cool to just focus on a straight black man trying to raise his kids during today's climate......which is more realistic......can't rock with this

I asked a simple question and this what you resort to? Lol ok then. Has nothing to do with being from the IC you cant be that dumb.
If you let go of your feelings and look, the statement I made refers to the general sentiment of thread. It's ridiculous to assert that she's apart of some grand conspiracy to emasculate black men.

If you let go of your feelings and look, the statement I made refers to the general sentiment of thread. It's ridiculous to assert that she's apart of some grand conspiracy to emasculate black men.
Theres no feelings over here. You could've left out anytjing related to the IC. You one of the cool kids over here, you've made it known. Congratulations champ

Back