Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israeli scientists claim they’ll have cure for cancer within a year

Hater Hearst Helmsley

I AM THE GAME
https://nypost.com/2019/01/28/well-have-a-cure-for-cancer-within-a-year-scientists/

A team of Israeli scientists claim they will likely develop a cure for cancer in the next year, The Jerusalem Post reported on Monday.

The new treatment is being developed by Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies under the leadership of CEO Dr. Ilan Morad, according to the report.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, chairman of the company’s board. “Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market.”

The treatment, called MuTaTo, will use a combination of cancer-targeting peptides and a toxin that will specifically kill cancer cells.

The treatment will eventually be personalized and a specific cocktail of the drugs will be given to patients based on their type of cancer, Morad told the newspaper.

um...what type of cancer?

there is already shit on the market that can bring people back from stage 4 cancer. but its expensive as hell.

and cancer tends to mutate....its made to survive even if it means killing the host.

but i am curious as to the methods the use.....

i think i posted on here the many methods and delivery systems i have learned or heard about.

this means they already have the cure. one of them ivy leagues is working on something to make humans immune to cancer. i think it's harvard

Dont trust the Zionist. This shit could be a chemical or biological weapon that they are preparing to disseminate to the Palestinians and poc that they have been trying to eliminate for decades.

this means they already have the cure. one of them ivy leagues is working on something to make humans immune to cancer. i think it's harvard
you are right....i am almost certain the cure is already found.
but why give it up?
its alot of money that comes in from the govt for research

That's exactly what they're saying. The cure been around for years but there's no money in cure's. If all cancer was cure's tomorrow 50% of hospitals would go bankrupt

So much money in the cancer industry, they ain’t curing shit ...well at least we ain’t gonna know bout it

Back