Welcome To aBlackWeb

Isaiah Rashad outed after leaked sex tape

I'ma save you a lot of brain power the next time someone tries to engage with you.

Stop trying to always be the smartest nigga in the room. Stop always looking for the gotcha moment and just answer the question.

Why in the blue hell would I be talking about the chemical composition of anything in this thread. The question I asked you was simple and straightforward.

The difference between a liquid and a solid is the liquid moves freely, the solid doesn't. Dassit. Now that you have this piece of info, what can you deduce it means if someone says they are sexually fluid?

It's rhetorical, so just post a gif and keep it pushing.

Happy memorial day eve

lol.

Look, I knew exactly what I was doing.

More importantly, I knew exactly what you were trying to do too.

That's why I responded the way that I did.

Problem is, you niggas think you're slick........but not slick enough for me to not pick up on what y'all were trying to do.

That's why you're in your feelings now.

Simply because I didn't respond the way you thought or hoped I would.

Nice try, but you've gotta do better than that to get the results you're looking for.

Not gonna be easy though.

You know why?

Well, basically, I'm a lot better at what you're trying to do than you are.

So, for the most part, you're always gonna be on the losing end.

Take from that what you will.

And enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Tyrion bowing clip.gif

This nigga gets me every single time

How tf you gonna tell me what I was trying to do when I intentionally worded my question the way I did.

So by your admission, you read the exact words I typed and still tried to overthink it and answered with some shit you know was some bs? Then have the nerve to say I'm catching feelings?

If I ask you is it red or blue, you'll just fuck it up and say they're both colors

But this on me. I'm going back to just reacting to shit I don't agree with cause niggas.

I'm about to get ready for my daughter's recital. You be cool man

lol.

Look, I knew exactly what I was doing.

More importantly, I knew exactly what you were trying to do too.

That's why I responded the way that I did.

Problem is, you niggas think you're slick........but not slick enough for me to not pick up on what y'all were trying to do.

That's why you're in your feelings now.

Simply because I didn't respond the way you thought or hoped I would.

Nice try, but you've gotta do better than that to get the results you're looking for.

Not gonna be easy though.

You know why?

Well, basically, I'm a lot better at what you're trying to do than you are.

So, for the most part, you're always gonna be on the losing end.

And enjoy the rest of your weekend.

View attachment 849851
Were you trying to sound like a Bond villain brother Eye?

This nigga gets me every single time

How tf you gonna tell me what I was trying to do when I intentionally worded my question the way I did.

So by your admission, you read the exact words I typed and still tried to overthink it and answered with some shit you know was some bs? Then have the nerve to say I'm catching feelings?

If I ask you is it red or blue, you'll just fuck it up and say they're both colors

But this on me. I'm going back to just reacting to shit I don't agree with cause niggas.

I'm about to get ready for my daughter's recital. You be cool man

Denzel my man clip.gif

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

So, you can't understand.......why someone is calling something bullshit huh?

Got it.

What exactly is it you don't understand?

Seems self-explanatory to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

Just curious.

Gotcha. No problem. I understand that you’re pretty often missing something. But it seems very self-explanatory to ME.

I don’t understand why you think the term ‘sexually fluid’ is ‘bullshit’.

I honestly don’t know how to make that any clearer.

Again…if you can’t answer, that’s fine. No pressure. You safe on these ABW streets, B. You won’t have to look over your shoulder.

Gotcha. No problem. I understand that you’re pretty often missing something. But it seems very self-explanatory to ME.

I don’t understand why you think the term ‘sexually fluid’ is ‘bullshit’.

I honestly don’t know how to make that any clearer.

Again…if you can’t answer, that’s fine. No pressure. You safe on these ABW streets, B. You won’t have to look over your shoulder.Tale

Says the guy who always claims to not be bothered by anything.

TI laughing clip.gif

I'ma tell you the same thing I told AP.

You niggas aren't as slick as you think you are.

Stringer walking off after talking with Bodie.gif

I know it shouldn't happen but he makes me look at that entire region sideways

Funny you should say that.

See, this is what I was trying to tell AP and Youngun.

I knew when you asked me what state I lived in.............that you didn't really wanna know what state I lived in.

You were just hoping I would reply the way you wanted to just so you could make a disparaging comment about my state based on whatever it is you think about me.

Ironic, however, that......if you really think like that..........then you've actually proven yourself to be just as ignorant (if not more) than you think I am.

So..........

DJ Khaled you played yourself new clip.gif

Nigga straight said a liquid and solid the same damn thing and that is example of trying to be to smart.

This just shows you only skim through posts and don't really pay attention to what you read.

I never said that.

I said water (H20) is the same whether in liquid or solid form.

*Edit*

Same thing goes for everyone that co-signed his post.

Y'all don't pay attention to what you read either.

Back