Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is your S/O supposed to be your best friend?

View attachment 20604

No and I cant stand people who operate like that either. Should be close but your best friend? No. Foh. One of my homies in a relationship like that and that nigga is lost. It was our fault as a crew for leaving him alone with her too long tho lmao. Took us months to get him to stop acting like a complete bitch. He's still lost tho.

This shit is funny!! How is he lost?
My husband goes and comes as he pleases. So our best friendship does not affect the way he interacts with his friends. As a matter of fact all of his friends love me cuz I'm just one of the boys but I know when to walk away and let them do them.

My husband goes and comes as he pleases. So our best friendship does not affect the way he interacts with his friends. As a matter of fact all of his friends love me cuz I'm just one of the boys but I know when to walk away and let them do them.

I wrote a damn near tell all in response but had delete that shit. I cant air my man out like that even on the internet. Just know it aint like none of the shit you wrote.

I wrote a damn near tell all in response but had delete that shit. I cant air my man out like that even on the internet. Just know it aint like none of the shit you wrote.
Poor Tink Tink
index.php

She’s the only person that really gets me, and at the same time doesn’t get me because she thinks I’m a better me than I actually believe myself to be. So it’s sweet, I’ll do some shit out of insecurity and she’ll believe I did it out of over confidence.

And the best thing about her, is that when I met her I was only interested in hearin her moan cause she had a sexy voice. At the same time I didn’t care if i failed cause I was feeling myself extra hard at the time.

So I kicked no game at all, didn’t act with any swag, in my mind I was just my corny, goofy, childish self. And that’s who she fell in love wit. That’s dope and that’s friendship.

It's important to me to be best friends with my love. Like if not, it's just sex.. My sista friends would def be my loves if i rolled that way. I have deep connections with people that i vibe with.

My husband is literally my best friend. Like that dude is my nigga for life. I can tell him anything without feeling like I'm being judged. We truly get along and enjoy each others company. It'll be times I'd rather hang with my husband than my friends. We give each other space when needed but he's my motherfucking nigga!

Most of our friends envy our relationship and the friendship that we have but this is something we both wanted in our marriage and it works for us.

This is the same dynamic as me and my wife's relationship. I only have like 3 niggas that I kick it with anyway, but my wife enjoys the same things I do, for the most part. Basketball, video games, comic book movies, etc.

She was a tomboy growing up, so she was into all this stuff before I came around. She naturally became my best friend though. And she knows when to give me my space, and I know when to give her hers.

The best piece of advice I received, in regards to relationships, was from a couple that had been together their entire lives. And it was that you should be best friends. 9/10 everything will work itself out if you are.

So I subscribe to that belief wholeheartedly.

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, BUT LETS BE HONEST, YOU CANT TELL YOUR S/O EVVVVERYTHING THATS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND, THAT RELATIONSHIP WOULDNT LAST

Back