Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is your S/O supposed to be your best friend?

None of my bfs were my bestfriends. They were my friends tho...well one still is.

I had a male bestfriend before and wanted no parts of him sexually, ever. It's possible.

She believes your best friend, if they were the opposite sex, should be your s/o. I disagree.

Even though my sons dad became my bf and he was my best friend.

Ok so you know how you tell your best friend damn near everything, if not everything.

Would you be mad if your s/o told their best friend something important and not you?

I mean you'd like to think the person you're with is the one that always confides in you and vice versa. Nothing wrong with having beat friends as long there aren't any crazy secrets came from your relationship that can inpact you two.

Ok so you know how you tell your best friend damn near everything, if not everything.

Would you be mad if your s/o told their best friend something important and not you?

I wouldn't...depending on what it is i'm sure i'd know eventually. As long as it's not something that would mess up the relationship I wouldn't even be mad. Sometimes I go to my best friend just on how to approach shit before hand.

My husband is literally my best friend. Like that dude is my nigga for life. I can tell him anything without feeling like I'm being judged. We truly get along and enjoy each others company. It'll be times I'd rather hang with my husband than my friends. We give each other space when needed but he's my motherfucking nigga!

Most of our friends envy our relationship and the friendship that we have but this is something we both wanted in our marriage and it works for us.

i have a very good friend i grew up with.

but my wife is my best friend.

thats my story and im sticking to it

I do not thing your S/O should be your best friend and there is nothing wrong with that.
A S/O is a completely different kind of relationship, yes it has some of the characteristics of a best friendship but it is way more.

this

200 (1).gif

No and I cant stand people who operate like that either. Should be close but your best friend? No. Foh. One of my homies in a relationship like that and that nigga is lost. It was our fault as a crew for leaving him alone with her too long tho lmao. Took us months to get him to stop acting like a complete bitch. He's still lost tho.

Back