Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Weed Legal In Your State?

And how do you think niggas evolved it from dirt weed to the shit you coppin in stores?

There are some places you can get seeds of the exact particular strain ur looking for and all that so it aint some random dirt weed.

Other than that I dont know what you talkin bout officer im a law abiding citizen
200.gif

Good point

Recreational weed becoming legal in MD is gonna fuck over some folks who either lied or faked to get a medical card though because I don't think here you have a carry concealed license and a medical weed card.

I gotta few family members that grow. Some way better than others

When I lived Denver I would go for the deals. They had a coupon book at this Asian market. Also I would link up with my friends who had medical cards , because they get higher grade and better prices. I did buy shake or popcorn weed too, suppose to be low grade but it would smoke and be inexpensive. I learned real quick I wasn't trying to be dumb high.
If im watching a show/movie and it doesnt feel like im in the actual show/movie, im not high enough

If im watching a show/movie and it doesnt feel like im in the actual show/movie, im not high enough
That's why I'm so happy I got some good shit for Monday night..

I be watching wrestling like I'm really there

When I lived Denver I would go for the deals. They had a coupon book at this Asian market. Also I would link up with my friends who had medical cards , because they get higher grade and better prices. I did buy shake or popcorn weed too, suppose to be low grade but it would smoke and be inexpensive. I learned real quick I wasn't trying to be dumb high.
Yeah bud here is nuts

But u in every thread going back and forth with him. You always tell everyone how great the ignore button is....nvm
Now how would I ever win mod of the year if I was ignoring niggas?

Back