Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Weed Legal In Your State?

Not too long ago, the FBI tried to weasel around that 'cause they weren't able to get good white and black hat hackers 'cause most of them smoked weed.
Not for DC. If you already have a clearance and failed a piss test, that shit getting revoked. And your employer is firing you. There is usually no in between. Most just lie on their background interview unless they have a record.

Not for DC. If you already have a clearance and failed a piss test, that shit getting revoked. And your employer is firing you. There is usually no in between. Most just lie on their background interview unless they have a record.

Hence I said they TRIED to get around it.

SC hell no and never.

But I live right on the NC border so maybe they’ll be more progressive one day.

What am I saying, I don’t smoke anyway.

@Lord Nemesis would you smoke if it was legal?

Weed being illegal never was the barrier for me smoking; I’ve smoked before but was just never interested into making it a routine.

I’ll tell you what though, it wouldn’t be bad to just be able to go into a store and cop some edibles hassle free. I’ve never tried those and wouldn’t mind seeing what they’re like.

I live in Cali but due to my job I can’t partake. My wife on the other hand... :word?:

Weed being illegal never was the barrier for me smoking; I’ve smoked before but was just never interested into making it a routine.

I’ll tell you what though, it wouldn’t be bad to just be able to go into a store and cop some edibles hassle free. I’ve never tried those and wouldn’t mind seeing what they’re like.
This is me except I never smoked

Back