Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Weed Legal In Your State?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I live in New Jersey and they just legalized marijuana for recreational use.

So what's it like? How long in-between when the law passes and when you can go into a store and buy weed?

When it became legal did the price drop in your state? I live right outside of Trenton and I can get a nickel bag pretty easily. As far as the quality and quantity If I buy three nicks I can usually get two decent sized blunts. Two nicks = one fat blunt. All I smoke is loud. I can't even get reggie.

So what's it like to live in a state where Marijuana is legal?

In MD it's legal for medicinal purposes. In DC, it's just straight up legal. People in MD act like they live in DC.

Yeah it's been legal for medicinal purposes for years now, but there's no dispensaries because the governor wouldn't allow it (at least that's what I think).

has there been any news is Jerz is gonna commute the sentences of those locked up for non-violent weed charges?

So did the price drop when it became legal?

That's a joke, right? The price went up.

But now that I think about it, your question could mean a couple things. You mean when it went from illegal to legal for medical? Or when it went from medical to recreational?

And now that I think MORE about it, it doesn't matter cuz the answer is the same. Price went up.

Yeah it's been legal for medicinal purposes for years now, but there's no dispensaries because the governor wouldn't allow it (at least that's what I think).

Dispensaries are allowed now. There is one right up the street from me.

What's really fucked up is that legalization is a state thing right now and this area has a lot of people that work for the Fed government that still considers it illegal. It's possible some of these people can put themselves in a bad position by smoking out.

We got the full recreational treatment back in 2017. There's a dispensary around the block that keeps a line out front.

Dispensaries are allowed now. There is one right up the street from me.

What's really fucked up is that legalization is a state thing right now and this area has a lot of people that work for the Fed government that still considers it illegal. It's possible some of these people can put themselves in a bad position by smoking out.
Yup. If you are getting a clearance, they bold the letters on your background form that it is still a federal crime.

Yup. If you are getting a clearance, they bold the letters on your background form that it is still a federal crime.

Not too long ago, the FBI tried to weasel around that 'cause they weren't able to get good white and black hat hackers 'cause most of them smoked weed.

That's a joke, right? The price went up.

But now that I think about it, your question could mean a couple things. You mean when it went from illegal to legal for medical? Or when it went from medical to recreational?

And now that I think MORE about it, it doesn't matter cuz the answer is the same. Price went up.
How does that even happen? I heard people say it's more expensive so do you still mess with the "homie"?

Back