Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Using A Condom Dumb

Should A Condom Still Be Used?

• Yes, Better Safe Than Sorry

• No, U Already Ate What She Got

Results are only viewable after voting.
My vote was going to be to not using a condom because that's what God intended. Also just because of the thread title.

Upon further investigation, I discovered the additional material for the scenario. My answer is unchanged. If you ate her giner and then was like "I better wrap up for the rest of this" is dumb. If she got herpes, you could possibly have face herpes. Might as well get dick herpes. Sure, you'd rather live life WITHOUT herpes, but I think herpes has a bit of a stigma to it. I'm sure it would suck if they got a flare up, but medication suppresses flare ups and if that person is consistent with their medication, they'll have zero symptoms and able to have unprotected sex with slightly over 90% of not transmitting the virus. Also, condom aint gonna save you from herpes. It'll help, herpes juice will be all over inside that giner and if you're properly able to please that infected woman, those vaginal secretions are going to be all over your pubic region. All that herp juice all over your scrotum. Maybe you itches your nuts earlier. Maybe that itch caused tiny tiny lesions. Now that herp juice all in those lesions. Now you at the doctors office with a face full of cold sores and the doc tells you you got herpes. Hsv-1 AND 2, my guy. Now you're crying. "But doctor, I used a condom!!" While you're doctor erupts with laughter and calls you a fucking idiot and tells you to chill out. Now you got to pay him for that experience. Double DUMB.

If that giner has the clap or gonorrhea, even with your wrapped up willy that clap or gonorrhea is now in your throat.

This entire scenario is buffoonery. If you're a condom guy, carry some dental dams too. Go all the way with your lame sex. Get a lab coat too while you're at it you fucking douchebag.

Patrice O Neal said it best:

"Safe sex, is a woman's responsibility. My idea of safe sex is saying a prayer before putting it in. Please lord, just not AIDS."

Dental dam is on some ā€œjust the tipā€ shit fr. Seems like it could work at first, but as soon as either of yā€™all get turned on enough that shit is getting tossed across the room.

ā€œBoy if you donā€™t quit playinā€

Back