Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Tyga one of the biggest overachievers in hip hop history?

I give him credit, he knows when it’s time to hop on a hot song. Fat Joe is a legend at this regard as already pointed out.

I'm amazed at how long Tyga has lasted, but I even more curious on how much money Tyga made for other people and wasted. Cuz he said CashMoney never paid him for anything, and he's never had a monster mainstream hit, yet hes living like he is. Heard about him renting 25k a month mansions and that Buggati Veyron he bought. He's too old to be doing dumb young nigga shit, I'd hate to see him saying hes broke in a couple years.

Fat Joe is the GOAT overachiever. He doesn't really have that many hits, but he stayed relevant for a good 20 years.

I never really considered him a top tier rapper, but his legacy in Hip Hop is etched in stone.

COOKCOKECRACK!

I remember talking to one of my Latino friends back in the mid-90s, before Twinz and Big Pun. He said that that Fat Joe represented him. He said Fat Joe represents all the Latinos who love Hip Hop. If you think about it, there's not too many Latino rappers. I guess that's his lane. As long he has Latinos buying his records and going to his shows he'll never fall off.

Master P the biggest overachiever and is not even close. By a landslide, country mile type shit. How many rappers you know that were actually better athletes than rappers n made the type of money he made off rap.

Eh, I think it’s easier these days to hop on a hit every couple years than back before streaming. Fat Joe is easily the best example. How is Jimmy number one? When was his last hit?

Back