Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this worth the murder charge?

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..

‘Power’ actor charged with murder; accused of firing 11 gunshots into car

Isaiah Stokes, who has appeared in numerous TV programs since 2006, the most recent being the Starz network crime drama series “Power,” was arraigned Friday after being indicted on one count of second-degree murder and two counts of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon, reports said.

He faces up to 25 years to life in prison and was scheduled to appear before a judge on Monday, reports said.

The 41-year-old actor, whose numerous other TV credits include “Rescue Me,” “Mysteries of Laura,” “Blue Bloods,” “Boardwalk Empire,” “The Americans,” and “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” is accused of killing 37-year-old Tyrone Jones, who was sitting inside a parked vehicle in Jamaica, Queens, on February 7.
The New York District Attorney’s Office described the crime as a “brazen afternoon shooting” in which Stokes allegedly fired eleven gunshots into the victim’s car.

A motive remains unclear, and authorities have not yet revealed the circumstances that led to the shooting.
-------------------------------------------------------

OK. So I got the inside story of this, being that he actually used to go to my university:

Apparently, dude was in the club and got into a beef with some other muhfuckas over coming onto one of them's woman. They made him walk home from the club NAKED.

Is that worth killing a muhfucka?

How wronged would you have to be to go off a muhfucka's on switch?

Last edited:
I can't say if it was worth it or not, cuz I ain't doing the time. But I'll say this: I've always known that if I ever have to kill a nigga, it's almost certainly gonna be a matter of principle, rather than blind rage.

Sounds like homie got violated and just made the conscious decision that 'Yeah, this nigga gotta die.'. It is what it is.

Even if its worth it now, it wont be worth it 5 years into a 30 year bid.

Almost nothing will feel worth it at that point.

Someone would have had to did some beyond fucked up stuff for me to be in like year 18 of a bid and be like yea it was worth it.

Thats thinking with a clear mind though.

Heat of the moment, if mfers made me walk naked to my car and i got a gun in the car? Im lettin off.

I think i would be angry enough to kill them. It would be a very planned out thing though. Couldnt be a "When i see them, its on site!" It'd be more of a let some time pass, gain access to the house. Hide out all day and wait till the lady and him get home after an enjoyable evening then do some evil white people murder stuff.

Even if its worth it now, it wont be worth it 5 years into a 30 year bid.

Almost nothing will feel worth it at that point.

Someone would have had to did some beyond fucked up stuff for me to be in like year 18 of a bid and be like yea it was worth it.

Thats thinking with a clear mind though.

Heat of the moment, if mfers made me walk naked to my car and i got a gun in the car? Im lettin off.

TOTALLY UNRELATED THOUGHT EXPERIEMENT:

Homie got off. But let's say he got life in jail. Do you think you'd feel like it was worth it, 15-20 years later?

From barking at another dude's chick to going home naked and afraid to offing one of them.

Whole thing is a series of escalations from something small

Back