Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This World War III?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Germany will send 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 missiles to help Ukraine defend itself against Russia - after overruling its own weapons transfer policy dating back to WWII

• German Chancellor Olaf Scholz: 'It is our duty to do our best to support Ukraine in defending itself against Putin's invading army'
  • Germany will let Netherlands ship 400 German-made anti-tank weapons to Ukraine; 14 armoured vehicles and up to 10,000 tonnes of fuel will also be sent by Germany to Ukraine
  • Move confirms a shift in policy after Germany faced criticism for refusing to send weapons to Kyiv, unlike other Western allies
  • Germany has had a long-standing policy of not exporting weapons to war zones, rooted partly in its bloody 20th-century history and resulting pacifism

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but so far;

1. Russia invaded Ukraine last week
2. Germany is sending weapons to Ukraine to help the Ukrainians fight the Russians <<< this happened today
3. Germany and Russia went to war in WWI and WWII (1914-1918 & 1941-1945)

If Germany backs Ukraine and supplies them with weapons, all it's gonna take is one other country to get involved and all hell is gonna break loose.

I'm pretty sure Germany still holds a grudge against Russia because Russia captured Berlin in 1945. I bet the average German would love nothing more than to beat Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back