Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
I was just minding my business on youtube and came across this one video. After viewing, I noticed more videos in recommendations then discovered that it's a whole community of women who do this as a "hobby". I mean go all out with building nurseries, feeding, bathing, even taking them shopping. Some have real kids and rear them as siblings.

From what I've gathered they are made from silicone...customizable to various sizes/ages and shades. The prices range somewhere between about $60 to $200. Is this weird? Has anyone heard of this? Would you do this yourself or have an issue with your s/o having a silicone child?

tumblr_inline_ml674z8eG71qz4rgp.gif

they have some very convincing black and multiracial dolls. are whyte folks pretending to adopt them?

Its definitely weird. Like they go out in public and shit and act like the baby is real! If some lady came up to me with one of those things after finding out its fake I'd prolly throw it out the stroller. Call the cops, kid ain't even real.

I have a story about this. It was a black woman though.

I was helping a customer at the Home Depot(sorry for your loss @OhMars btw) as I was finishing up with her, in comes a lady pushing a double stroller. I said “aww twins!” She smiled and said “yes, two girls.” I seen the little feet and said aww again. Then she proceeds to take the blanket off the first baby and confusion set in. It looked like a real ass baby but a fake ass baby too. Then she took the other blanket off and then I’m like
AF79EDA5-70A7-4AC8-9E51-4E15771EDBC7.gif

In the end, she told me about them being dolls and shit and that’s when I learned what they were. She was happy with her twins. Who are me to judge?

They cost a lot too!

I was just minding my business on youtube and came across this one video. After viewing, I noticed more videos in recommendations then discovered that it's a whole community of women who do this as a "hobby". I mean go all out with building nurseries, feeding, bathing, even taking them shopping. Some have real kids and rear them as siblings.

From what I've gathered they are made from silicone...customizable to various sizes/ages and shades. The prices range somewhere between about $60 to $200. Is this weird? Has anyone heard of this? Would you do this yourself or have an issue with your s/o having a silicone child?

This is quite disturbing b

im trying to think if what Kandy saw is worse than this woman in my neighborhood who walks her dog in a baby stroller

im trying to think if what Kandy saw is worse than this woman in my neighborhood who walks her dog in a baby stroller
I’ve seen that too. I used to walk my area a lot. I ventured off into the white neighborhood which is located inside the hood oddly. A old white woman was out walking her dog in a stroller. It was a nice ass stroller too. He was zipped in and had like a mesh window.

i've seen some weird stuff with children lost in the womb....
but i just leave it alone and thank god all my kids survived....

cuz i don't think i would want to keep the remains, take pictures of the stillborn fetus, or celebrate birthdays....

btu i've seen all that......i've seen them talk as if they still have a kid, when the child just didn't make it

i just leave it alone.....i never went through it, so i assume i don't understand

I’ve seen that too. I used to walk my area a lot. I ventured off into the white neighborhood which is located inside the hood oddly. A old white woman was out walking her dog in a stroller. It was a nice ass stroller too. He was zipped in and had like a mesh window.

WOW...i didnt think this was actually a thing

what purpose does it serve to have the dog in a stroller when its purpose is to use all of their legs to walk?

Back