Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Is This Teacher Dressed Inappropriately?

test
Narcissists are rarely experts of Socratic debate. We see what type of people become influencers or crave that sort of attention. You can be willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt and say they can do both and that's fine but the odds are not in your favor.

Her thirst trapping on social media is tied to her work in the classroom and she's doing it *in* the classroom.

Her being the other ones, I honestly don't see the issue with the first teacher.

None of those pictures qualify as thirst trapping unless you're saying any woman with a phat ass that takes a picture in somewhat form fitting clothes is a thirst trap. You're doing alot of speculating based on the simple idea of an attractive person posting pictures on social media. You're also gonna be hard pressed in 2023 and moving forward to find many teachers or professionals in general who didn't have their teens and 20s/30s documented on social media and have posted a picture that could be considered a thirst trap.

The only questionable piece is ol girl in the black dress and that's more cuz or length and not her body. The rest are just curvy women whose shape would be seen in anything they wear.

None of those pictures qualify as thirst trapping unless you're saying any woman with a phat ass that takes a picture in somewhat form fitting clothes is a thirst trap. You're doing alot of speculating based on the simple idea of an attractive person posting pictures on social media. You're also gonna be hard pressed in 2023 and moving forward to find many teachers or professionals in general who didn't have their teens and 20s/30s documented on social media and have posted a picture that could be considered a thirst trap.

The only questionable piece is ol girl in the black dress and that's more cuz or length and not her body. The rest are just curvy women whose shape would be seen in anything they wear.

Nah, you bullshitting me now. How are two and four not thirst trapping? Come on man. The last chick is that toyboxdollz broad who is very obviously a thirst trap. And, again, it's mostly **in** the classroom. This isn't the past being dug up.

I resent the strawman that I am speculating simply about attractive people, I have repeatedly suggested that I don't see any issue with attractive people being attractive. The first teacher is perfectly fine. You are being intellectually dishonest in saying that, man.

Look, I can see that you are taking an ideological stand here and I support your right to do that but I'm bowing out. I don't see a way to get through here.

Wait. How? It's more form fitting than the others but it goes a little above the knees

I mean really none of the women are showing any skin so I don't know how just wearing something to fit their form is a thirst trap. The 2nd one has a big ass. I mean it's likely hard to hide that in anything

Wait. How? It's more form fitting than the others but it goes a little above the knees

I mean really none of the women are showing any skin so I don't know how just wearing something to fit their form is a thirst trap. The 2nd one has a big ass. I mean it's likely hard to hide that in anything

I personally don't consider it such but I could see based on the length...not the form fitting but length of the one in the black dress

Nah, you bullshitting me now. How are two and four not thirst trapping? Come on man. The last chick is that toyboxdollz broad who is very obviously a thirst trap. And, again, it's mostly **in** the classroom. This isn't the past being dug up.

I resent the strawman that I am speculating simply about attractive people, I have repeatedly suggested that I don't see any issue with attractive people being attractive. The first teacher is perfectly fine. You are being intellectually dishonest in saying that, man.

Look, I can see that you are taking an ideological stand here and I support your right to do that but I'm bowing out. I don't see a way to get through here.

Lol there's nothing ideological about this topic. It's simply do people agree with OP. There's no moral compass being measured. I even specifically said the woman in the black dress and the length of it could possibly be called into question. The other one you talking about is just a woman with a phat ass. Ain't no pants she can wear that won't seem like a thirst trap.

I been in the school sys for a few years and I have seen some shit. those on the outside think its bad but its all the norm from my pov.

Yeah, society's definitely going to shit if this social media attention whoring bullshit has permeated the classroom.

And, of course, the usual suspects.......as always......are acting like it's not that serious.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

I don't see how 10 year olds are going to become negatively affected looking at a butt that they aren't even sexually attracted to. Boys typically don't hit puberty until age 12.

Plus, she's simply standing up teaching a class, not doing twerk lessons on the desk between math equations.

I'd be more suspicious about a teacher wearing form fitting attire in front of a class of high schoolers. In that case, at least for a teacher wearing club attire, you can question why she's trying to appear sexier in front of hormone raging teenagers instead of opting for something more decent.

Oh look, it’s Tommy giving punk ass crackers, more talking points in regards to criminalizing being black or having black features

so black teacher supposed to come to school in burlap sacks

While , white teachers get to walk around in sundresses, while built like a German hausfrau

Fact of the matter is who gives a fuck

can a teacher get the door closed in a timely manner during a school shooting can a teacher effectively teach her students that’s all that’s a fucking matter now a days

Teachers getting their asses kicked teachers getting shot teachers getting stab teachers getting maced but now let’s focus on how they dress

Fucking weirdos

If these dusty niggas got a problem with how these sistas is dressing in the classroom then maybe they should sign up to teach.

Cuz I'ma tell you right now, I ain't goin nowhere near a classroom. They're overworked, underpaid and definitely underfunded. And that's before we even mention the challenges of teaching this breed of kids.

Besides, it's always some white female teacher making the headlines everytime the latest "sex with student" scandal drops.

This is fuckin asinine. Nothing is inappropriate about ANY of these outfits. They're well within the dress code. Can't punish teachers because of their body type. Sotoclown has been a circus for years now. This might be his magnum opus.

Back