Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this our old friend?

Ive been on that site before. Not as a member but I’ve searched through it to find answers about natural hair and stuff.

I’m amazed at how many forums there are. I ain’t going to any of the other ones.

She was always sexy as fuck, looks like she blossomed very well. Great for her.

Now what happened with Pico and Khaleesi(sp?)? There was another named Neda, Nesa, something with an N. She was dark skinned, that's all I remember.

She was always sexy as fuck, looks like she blossomed very well. Great for her.

Now what happened with Pico and Khaleesi(sp?)? There was another named Neda, Nesa, something with an N. She was dark skinned, that's all I remember.
Nulife

He talking about how y'all laughed when she got ran off and niggaz was acting like she was ugly without makeup....

Now they hoping right back on like they was always fans....

#Smokedetectorposts
Shorty was looking like Monkian in the face without make up. Don't mean that ass ain't phat though. Her getting ran off is still funny though. Me fan of no one, but never said I would not smash.

so you niggas cool with a chick looking one way in bed and another way in the world?

In my experience Most men arent... most men I know prefer a beautiful natural face... but seeing as though around 80% of women wear makeup on a regular basis
... we accept it.

its one thing to wear makeup to enhance certain physical features you may have

but if you look like a completely different person, then you are a liar and you should feel bad

thats why i like the vitiligo chicks b/c they dont be covering that up. Imagine if a chick did that EVERY single day of her life. Show that shit

Back