Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this domestic abuse? Or do you need to see more?

first impressions

• abusive woman, needs to be to treated as if she was a man beating on a woman

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • nothing to see here they can work it out...dude wasn't really hurt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • there's more we're not seeing

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • in front of the baby tho?

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
people saying pops needs custody off the break.....

i sense some fuckery a brewing......

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo these chicks funny as shit b

and yea, lock her ass up!

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo these chicks funny as shit b

and yea, lock her ass up!
bruh, dude whole vibe ain't seem like he was manipulating her though?

like i dunno how much of it was just him baiting her into a flip out and turn the camera on when he knew he had her........

i didn't sense danger.... i sensed a sly dude who knew exactly how to play shorty outta position.....

that was just my intuition though.....this shit gonna look bad in court

bruh, dude whole vibe ain't seem like he was manipulating her though?

like i dunno how much of it was just him baiting her into a flip out and turn the camera on when he knew he had her........

i didn't sense danger.... i sensed a sly dude who knew exactly how to play shorty outta position.....

that was just my intuition though.....this shit gonna look bad in court
That's what I was thinking, homie sounded content like he got exactly what he wanted with the baby crying there for added effect, the wife sounded like she was at wits end the way she was wailing on him. Looks like homie knows it's over and wants to give himself the edge in court.

All that sounds good my nigga, but there's never a good reason to put hands on ur s/o b.

i 1000% agree..................................................................................

from a legal standpoint
:idkb3:

But a set up is a set up......We're all emotional creatures...and a S/O antagonizing you can easily push you over the edge...especially if they're really trying to....

women set men up like this every day bruh.... i know a dudes who never even put his hands on his chick. but she went so hard trying to get him to, people listening in just assumed he did and called the boys anyway......chicks pull this bait game all the time, and they grimey as shit for it.....

i'm sensing dude is the same level of grimey....

i 1000% agree..................................................................................

from a legal standpoint
:idkb3:

But a set up is a set up......We're all emotional creatures...and a S/O antagonizing you can easily push you over the edge...especially if they're really trying to....

women set men up like this every day bruh.... i know a dudes who never even put his hands on his chick. but she went so hard trying to get him to, people listening in just assumed he did and called the boys anyway......chicks pull this bait game all the time, and they grimey as shit for it.....

i'm sensing dude is the same level of grimey....

I agree, homie's prolly an asshole, but she definitely got issues b lol

Ima write a book teaching mfs to become a troll in real life. It's prolly the wrong term but essentially it's gonna teach mfs to never allow someone to piss u off. A shorty can tell me the most disrespectful shit imaginable and it wont phase me, I'll sit there and agree with her.

"u aint shit, that's why your dick little"

me - "yea you're right it is little.. I still got my nutt off tho"

lol a shorty will never be able to get me angry like that cuz Ima troll her ass.

you gotta put an exception in there for intimacy...
cuz unless you a straight cold motherfucker who never les anyone in...

the closest person to you will always be able to troll you if they really wanted to....

i prolly could successfully ignore everyone in the world if i wanted but my wife... if she was 100% motivated on destroying me.....she's close enough to me to be quite efficient in that task, and vice versa.....

i don't necessarily consider that a weakness, we fully trust and love each other....it's just a consequence of love....

I dont think it matters what was said, she ain't have to lash out like that. His demeanor is calm but I've calmly told someone off before and pissed them off and I've been calmly read by my mother and I got mad. So that don't matter. She clearly got some kind of issues though and he could be a major part of it but I guarantee you had he knocked her block off, it would've been a different story.

I'm against domestic violence but once you lay your hands on somebody and they choose to clock your ass back, it's fair game.

Last edited:
Yeah that's definitely not gonna work out in her favor.

The more she swung, the angrier she got. Him not fighting back and adding that laughter just pissed her off even more. But there's probably more to it.

Back