Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this disrespectful?

I ran across this FB post of Gabby Union and I wanna know what ya'll think. I usually don't say much about the Dwade and Gabby Union shenanigans, but she ain't got no respect for that dude. Fellas, would you be ok with your wife posting pics like this? Ladies, is there a valid reason to post like this if you in a happy marriage?

Didn't know she was that thick.

Don't know if I'd smash or not though.

Didn't know she was that thick.

Don't know if I'd smash or not though.
234941c9d553eea76de2067b9b2b30cd.gif

I ran across this FB post of Gabby Union and I wanna know what ya'll think. I usually don't say much about the Dwade and Gabby Union shenanigans, but she ain't got no respect for that dude. Fellas, would you be ok with your wife posting pics like this? Ladies, is there a valid reason to post like this if you in a happy marriage?

Lol bruh she is an actress this is literally light work for ig.

DWade shouldn't feel any disrespect because that doesn't seem out of bounds for their relationship. Also that man knows who he married. I mean most people do after that book she wrote about how she used to get down.

Let me add that damn she looking great for 48. Putting some of these fake bodies these younger broads getting to shame

Nah, they've posted thirst trap videos/ pics together. He's cool with it and so is she. They like showing each other off.

Anytime you want to ask a question like this with regards to DWade and Gabby, pre-emptively answer "No" and move on. They've already established that behave in their marriage, raise their kids, or do much of anything else according to what is traditionally accepted.

I mean Gabrielle Union basically put out a book where she bragged about being an unrepentant hoe that tried to convince young women that they should be the same. If you wifing a chick like that, her showing some pics of her ass is the least you should expect.

Anytime you want to ask a question like this with regards to DWade and Gabby, pre-emptively answer "No" and move on. They've already established that behave in their marriage, raise their kids, or do much of anything else according to what is traditionally accepted.

I mean Gabrielle Union basically put out a book where she bragged about being an unrepentant hoe that tried to convince young women that they should be the same. If you wifing a chick like that, her showing some pics of her ass is the least you should expect.
Damn, I didn't know she had a book like that

Back