Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this disrespectful?

Koltrain

I ran across this FB post of Gabby Union and I wanna know what ya'll think. I usually don't say much about the Dwade and Gabby Union shenanigans, but she ain't got no respect for that dude. Fellas, would you be ok with your wife posting pics like this? Ladies, is there a valid reason to post like this if you in a happy marriage?

‘Disrespect’ is subjective. It’s not 2+2=4

what I don’t find disrespectful, others do. What I do find disrespectful, others don’t.

if I was dwade, I wouldn’t feel disrespected.

I think in her Line of work, Wade has worked out that there will be such images and accepted it.

To a normal couple, i could see it as being disrespectful if shes just doing it without the husbands opinion, but if its agreed upon that its ok, then wtf ever.

Gab is a actress/model/whatever else she does. Theres pics of her scantily clad everywhere. Long before they got together.

I liked the "happy marriage" qualifier on the op as well.

She went on TV and said she eats her husbands ass. Ain't no miserable chick eating no ass. I think it's safe to say she's pretty happy and has been for a long ass time

That ass looks great...at any age

I'm thirst trappin' too shiiid

I wouldn't do it if hubby was against it...and I would know that long before I even thought about posting that kind of pic

And it should pretty obvious by now the Wades don't have a "traditional" marriage...so there's that

eh. at there comes a stage where you’re so secure and great in your relationship that this ain’t a big deal…it’s the age of social media and how society functions…

now if it’s targeted only to a specific person, or people, then there’s a problem..

Back