Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this bad parenting or ultimate parent move?

Your norm ain't everybody's norm and vice versa...i wasn't thinking bout fucking boys at 14 ..i was fighting boys..

Everybody norm aint the same and again as I stated, what Boosie stated to his 14 year old son, is something that I've heard plenty of times, I've never seen the act or heard of the act being doing, but that's something that I heard coming up.

Why we gotta call CPS and the national guard gotta come in and kill dads who talk to their 14 year son like that? That's only point I was trying to make.

Oh but the setup is creepy and since the parent is giving their consent it's creepy but sneaking off behind the parent back is natural? Lol ok make sense

I let you go play outside, I bring you the girl for you, and I'm as a parent ok with it (creepy) to a kid that's already fucking and talking about sex

You go play outside on your own, go and get your own chick behind my back (it's natural, ok)

Got it.

Not saying Boosie was going to do it, but him saying isn't a cry out for help, I've heard it stated before

Nigga nobody wants their parent to bring them a sex partner. Thats creepy and weird. Your parents brought the girl you lost your virginity to?

No I wouldn't be ok, I'm sure no dad would be ok with their daughter sleeping with a grown man,

So you don't think chicks are not sleeping with older dudes while they are in High School? The FR/Sophomore 13/14 not sleeping with the Jr/SR that's 16/17 years old, or your super SR that's 18, or the nigga that graduated and is in college?

Why most chicks (that are in high schooler) prefer older dudes?, that's right they just decide to date older dudes when they turn 21.

Most of the girls in high school only sleep wit dudes in their age group huh?

Are we being real? Are we being real
I never said it's not a reality. Ive been sayin the reality of it is sickening. Just bc it seems normal or it may be a reality, doesn't make it right.

That is my argument.

I learned about sex at 10 in sex Ed.

Had plenty of people around me talk about it and my response was "ew y'all nasty". I was innocent as fuck, I barely even cursed and if that made me lame, crown me. Lots of my friends were 13,14,15 having sex. It ain't bother me none. I thought they was too young for that shit and guess what, it was still nasty to me.

Lost my virginity at 17. Never dated a mf older than me as a teen, you know why? I was sheltered. Mama ain't play that shit. When my mama found out I had sex, she told me to protect myself but still tried to make me stop. She ain't go set up the bedroom for me to fuck in while she was in the living room watching tv.

What I've learned from this thread is:

Sex education is basically a permission slip to go have sex.

If your child is already having sex, don't try to prevent them.

It's different for girls.

Everybody has dated an older person.

After sex education, your kid is knowledgeable about sex, so why not let them fuck. Everybody is talking about it anyway.

You will be called lame/square if you are the only one not talking about sex. You will be stuffed into a locker.

Your dad or uncle ain't real if they never set you up at the age 14 with older pussy.

And most importantly, sheltering your child will have them mad at you when they become an adult.

Knock you need to sit down somewhere

I get you want to stand up for boosie because y'all both from LA but this is not the hill I want to see you die on.

And wtf is wrong with having a parent to shelter you as a child?

Innocence is what separates adulthood from childhood. Just bc these other overly exposed, wanna be grown ass minors have had their innocence snatched, doesn't mean I will purposely ruin my child's so they can fit in with them other mfs. I pray that my kids will have a healthy enough confidence and sense of individuality to not fall into incidents that are mostly stemmed from peer pressure.

Oh my god no. Just no... This is a 12 year old "raising" a twelve year old....
This kid is probably more mature than dad...

Back