Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this bad parenting or ultimate parent move?

1. Yes it is wrong
2. Why put it out in the internet.
If that is how you raise your child than that is up to you who am I to judge but what is the point of letting the entire worlds know? Is going to pay for the statutory rape charge that the person is going to get. Or the endangering the welfare of a child charge that will be attached to this.
But knowing how things go today it will probably be posted online when it happens just so he can say told you so.

Whoa nah... like white people ain't been taking they kids to strip clubs, or buying they kids hookas for they birfdays. This is nuthin to be mad at

1. Yes it is wrong
2. Why put it out in the internet.
If that is how you raise your child than that is up to you who am I to judge but what is the point of letting the entire worlds know? Is going to pay for the statutory rape charge that the person is going to get. Or the endangering the welfare of a child charge that will be attached to this.
But knowing how things go today it will probably be posted online when it happens just so he can say told you so.
is it really a "that is up to you, who am I to judge" thing if it involves a child's wellbeing?

he encouraged a sex act on a minor. a minor that aint even gone through puberty yet.

is it really a "that is up to you, who am I to judge" thing if it involves a child's wellbeing?

he encouraged a sex act on a minor. a minor that aint even gone through puberty yet.
We live in a society that tries to determine when you are ready for things. Sad to say but he is not the first or the last 12 minor to engage in the behavior at the behest of the parent. I know @BNE loves the kids but we should be careful how we tell people to raise their own children. I don't agree with him at all but some cultures marry children at that age. Doesn't make it right but it happens.

We live in a society that tries to determine when you are ready for things. Sad to say but he is not the first or the last 12 minor to engage in the behavior at the behest of the parent. I know @BNE loves the kids but we should be careful how we tell people to raise their own children. I don't agree with him at all but some cultures marry children at that age. Doesn't make it right but it happens.
I disagree with you strongly. child marriage is linked with a whole host of issues for a reason, it being common in some locations doesn't make it okay.

kids are not property. urging your child to have a sex act performed on them when they haven't even hit puberty yet is creepy as fuck. where do you draw the line on "don't tell people how to raise their own children"? this contradicts natural law and man law.

western society doesn't generally say that 12 year olds should fuck. if you said the same about a 16 year old (not ideal either but w/e) my answer would be different but this isn't even a teenager, it's a kid.

Shit my dad doesnt even give me a call for my birthdays, i say this is fantastic parenting. Great job little boosie.

I disagree with you strongly. child marriage is linked with a whole host of issues for a reason, it being common in some locations doesn't make it okay.

kids are not property. urging your child to have a sex act performed on them when they haven't even hit puberty yet is creepy as fuck. where do you draw the line on "don't tell people how to raise their own children"? this contradicts natural law and man law.

western society doesn't generally say that 12 year olds should fuck. if you said the same about a 16 year old (not ideal either but w/e) my answer would be different but this isn't even a teenager, it's a kid.
I agree with you and in my post I said is he willing to deal with the legal ramifications of his acts. But I also think there is too much interference in the home by outsiders. This is a bad example to fight for tho and who agree with him would be up in arms if it was his daughter and made such a promise. But in the end I agree with you but I just always tread lightly when judging others parenting of their kids as I would ask people to do with mine.

I agree with you and in my post I said is he willing to deal with the legal ramifications of his acts. But I also think there is too much interference in the home by outsiders. This is a bad example to fight for tho and who agree with him would be up in arms if it was his daughter and made such a promise. But in the end I agree with you but I just always tread lightly when judging others parenting of their kids as I would ask people to do with mine.
lord I hope there will be legal ramifications

i don't give a fuck how many white people do this shit...
it's still trfling...
:scust1:

yall kill me with that "oh it must be okay cuz white people do it" shit

they sleep in the bed with their dogs and kiss them on the mouths... is that okay too?

:smh:

i don't give a fuck how many white people do this shit...
it's still trfling...
:scust1:

yall kill me with that "oh it must be okay cuz white people do it" shit

they sleep in the bed with their dogs and kiss them on the mouths... is that okay too?

:smh:
We have learned a lot of things from them that we need to unlearn.

Back