Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Is This Atlanta's Mount Rusmore?

test
He was either born there or lived there but he was mostly from south ga. Hawkinsville or something close to Macon

At some point he moved to ATL and was here for some years.

He caught his buzz and was based in ATL so he reps ATL

Jeezy from Macon. Same as I saw some folks saying Gucci should be on there when he's from Alabama.

Outkast
TI
Luda

Yeah, from round da Mac (Middle GA), Idk where he was before coming to the Mac. When Pookie was murked by Gucci, they put his picture on the wall in Club Money's for ya'll that remember them days. He dropped that 2 disk album and they played some of the lead singles in Money and sometimes in 32. As mentioned, he went to da A to blow up.

Far as Mt. Rushmore, take Future and Thug off that pic. H3ll naw.

Yeah, from round da Mac (Middle GA), Idk where he was before coming to the Mac. When Pookie was murked by Gucci, they put his picture on the wall in Club Money's for ya'll that remember them days. He dropped that 2 disk album and they played some of the lead singles in Money and sometimes in 32. As mentioned, he went to da A to blow up.

Far as Mt. Rushmore, take Future and Thug off that pic. H3ll naw.
We used to go to Macon to perform at that club

We used to go to Macon to perform at that club

I prolly seen ya'll performin' there before then.

32, Money, and da Rock was that thang for us at the time. Granted da Mac ain't nothing like da A, but it was some good times we had there. Idk what it's like now tho.

I prolly seen ya'll performin' there before then.

32, Money, and da Rock was that thang for us at the time. Granted da Mac ain't nothing like da A, but it was some good times we had there. Idk what it's like now tho.
It was cool though.I think we performed at that Rock place but not sure.

Club Money is kinda small and this place was bigger.

But yeah in his Bio it says he moved from SC to ATL young,but when his parents split he ended up bouncing around and ended up in Hawkinsville and the Macon area and at some point he moved back to Atlanta probably in his late teens or early 20's

Back