Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this ABW’s Mount Rushmore?

I don't mind that original list but I can for damn sure make an ABW Fuck Nigga Mount Rushmore.

Dos - do I really need to explain
Beta, Sony, whatever his fuckin name is nowadays - trash hip takes plus Troy Ave in his top 5. But he's a necessary evil I guess.
Chi Town B, Bully - whatever his fuckin name is. I remember when I first signed up to this site he was arguing with a female calling her everything under the sun. Wanna know why they're ain't many skirts here. Look to him.
Plus I don't like how he talk about Down South shit. Always couldn't stand that fool.
Goldie, you ever have an ABW Meet and Greet, I'm punching him first after I get my name tag.
Last one is them Mega niggas - wanna know what pathetic looks. Niggas begging, subscribers to OF, smh. Them niggas keep the ABW lights on though. Lol.
Aaaayyyyyoooooooo 😂🤣😅🤣🤣🤣
chappelle_laugh.gif

I don't mind that original list but I can for damn sure make an ABW Fuck Nigga Mount Rushmore.

Dos - do I really need to explain
Beta, Sony, whatever his fuckin name is nowadays - trash hip takes plus Troy Ave in his top 5. But he's a necessary evil I guess.
Chi Town B, Bully - whatever his fuckin name is. I remember when I first signed up to this site he was arguing with a female calling her everything under the sun. Wanna know why they're ain't many skirts here. Look to him.
Plus I don't like how he talk about Down South shit. Always couldn't stand that fool.
Goldie, you ever have an ABW Meet and Greet, I'm punching him first after I get my name tag.
Last one is them Mega niggas - wanna know what pathetic looks. Niggas begging, subscribers to OF, smh. Them niggas keep the ABW lights on though. Lol.
Where this nigga stay at?

I got dudes I don't know existed crying and shit. "He shits on the south", nigga y'all suck
That's always your go-to. Idk these niggas.
Nigga quote me.
The last straw for me was when you made that thread when Young Dolph died.
Nigga don't make no threads about the South. You drew your line in the sand, stand on it.
Don't use that tired ass country bumpkin shit either.
I'm talking to you directly.
I normally just scroll your duck ass posts and just my way and you go your way but I got time today.
You a mod right? You got the IP address? Pull up if you bout it.

Nigga quote me.
Nigga don't make no threads about the South. You drew your line in the sand, stand on it.
I normally just scroll your duck ass posts and just my way and you go your way but I got time today.
400degreez about to move into my Mt rushmore

Nigga quote me.
that-escalated.gif

Nigga quote me.
Nigga get over it, you been holding on to this dumb shit for years silently. Them niggas trash, deal with it

But if I was to pick 4 posters it would be

Kandy
Goldie
AP
Chicity

All 4 are pillars of the site and all ran the site at various stages at varying degrees

They kept things afloat and I’m indebted to them for that
Kandy did her thing consistently for years.

I think Goldie just came home

And them other niggas don’t add shit but stress. Did anyone notice if them niggas absent?

:readyforwar:

Back