Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a suitable gift?

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Men swear their penis is a gift to give in a holiday. Does that mean cooch is a gift too? Does it have to come with another gift?

FA5A84B8-31CC-4654-B030-558CDD2377BA.gif

I won't lie, I don't know if dick is a suitable gift for me. He better do some tricks or something. Some extra special ish that he usually don't do but he wanna try or something.

If it's never b4 seen lingerie...yes. I'll accept it.

Doesn't take much to plz me

If ima give something sexual for a gift

Ima massage the body down wit oils to smooth jazz on the mini speaker while candles lit

Then while she on her stomach, ima take my tongue down the back of her neck below her head and lick all the way down to the small of her back

Slide her Lower half up to arch her back and eat the booty, while having a vibrator on her clit till she pop

:chile:First off...

Ima massage the body down wit oils to smooth jazz on the mini speaker while candles lit

Then while she on her stomach, ima take my tongue down the back of her neck below her head and lick all the way down to the small of her back

Slide her Lower half up to arch her back and eat the booty, while having a vibrator on her clit till she pop

My G you finna make a kid family!!! Lol

Jazz?!:scust:

With an answer like that I’m certain you won’t get picked on the dating game.

Germs tryna to eat the box while the jazz flute playing in the background

Gonna be like eating crumb cake b, don’t do it to yaself

Back