Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a reach?: National geographic presents the Wolf pack.

Is Rocky a beta?

• Total voters
Reach or nah...Beyonce thanking her "Beautiful husband" during her Grammy acceptance speech.

Did she emasculate him by calling him "beautiful"?

Said it before an I’ll say it again.

I don’t think ladies should slept with dudes who hasn’t show the ability to be a leader or a guiding force that will push her and the family or potential family forward.

Taking off panties and opening legs or allowing doggie style sex is the epitome of submission. Can’t call him a fuck nigga if he seen ya butthole.
Men and women both need to do better.

So if a man go and show his butthole and hairy balls to a "less than adequate female partner " are saying to him that he needs a woman who is (insert bold purple statement)

What’s your definition of leadership?

Leadership I guess can be different for every relationship.

For my relationship:

Leadership is being able to make the best decisions for both people in the relationship by communicating and using decernment. Knowing that you and your partner have strengths in certain areas and understanding how those assets work together.

Now if your woman and you feel that your leadership role or your assest to the relationship is you paying for bills and buying flowers then cool.

But I don't reduce a man or any person to what they can do financially. Great leaders in romantic relationships imo are great listeners and communicate very well.

Leadership I guess can be different for every relationship.

For my relationship:

Leadership is being able to make the best decisions for both people in the relationship by communicating and using decernment. Knowing that you and your partner have strengths in certain areas and understanding how those assets work together.

Now if your woman and you feel that your leadership role or your assest to the relationship is you paying for bills and buying flowers then cool.

But I don't reduce a man or any person to what they can do financially. Great leaders in romantic relationships imo are great listeners and communicate very well.
I’m not gonna belabor the point any further but okay I gotcha…

What you base this on fam?

Some women being indecisive about where they wanna eat?
I’ve heard chicks get mad they man didn’t stop them from leading in a wrong direction.
But if dude leads in the wrong direction….what else gotta be questioned?

Leadership is about accountability for all good and bad decisions.

I dont know why some of yall double down with blanket words like "men" or "women", which means all, when all you have to say is "some men/women" or "most men/women" to avoid the back and forth.
Why do we need to do it?
It should be a given that it’s not all.

That’s like saying you don’t condone something before making a point.

Back