Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is There Anything Wrong With An Inmate That Escapes From Prison?

Well there's two cases

1. The person is guilty of robbing a bank and is serving a 20 year sentence and tries to escape

2. The person is actually innocent of robbing a bank and was falsely convicted and is serving a 20 year sentence and tries to escape.

In both cases I think the inmate is perfectly normal if he tries to escape.
Well in one case the person is innocent so I'm sure they would do anything to get out. On the other that person has decided that's the lifestyle theyre living so its no longer a morality issue. They're gonna do whatever tf they wanna do

lol....yeah that shit looks like sanity to me

funny thread...i never thought about it that way

you're supposed to wanna break free....this aint about the charge or nothing....just nature

Well there's two cases

1. The person is guilty of robbing a bank and is serving a 20 year sentence and tries to escape

2. The person is actually innocent of robbing a bank and was falsely convicted and is serving a 20 year sentence and tries to escape.

In both cases I think the inmate is perfectly normal if he tries to escape.

Now THIS is fascinating. I could see either of them niggas tryna escape. My uncle robbed a bank in the early 90's and they gave that nigga 3 years in the feds. 20 gotdamn years though?!?

Yeah because they could commit another crime. Some inmates aren't rehabilitated at all and deserved to stay in prison. If you ain't gonna like prison then don't do dumb shit that would land you in prison.

Back