Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is there a wrong here or just a difference of opinion?

My mom is the kinda woman that would want to take her ex kids with her too lol. And would be shocked when someone told her thats odd
as would any normal loving family oriented person...

only thing stopping that is spite and ego

spite and ego have always been relationship killers

lol different strokes Du, different strokes

my in laws barely get my kids, and when they do they know its a big fuckin deal

they provide itineraries, menus and all lol

her sister ugly cried thru an apology and didnt even come around for a while when one of mine hit her head at their house

everybody around me knows this would be a no-go before they even asked

spite, ego, whatever.....mine aint going

Honestly if you flipped this and made it a woman trying to take the kids out, most men wouldnt have a problem with it.

Would you have a problem @Mrs Litty if your husbands BM wanted to take your kids out?

lol different strokes Du, different strokes

my in laws barely get my kids, and when they do they know its a big fuckin deal

they provide itineraries, menus and all lol

her sister ugly cried thru an apology and didnt even come around for a while when one of mine hit her head at their house

everybody around me knows this would be a no-go before they even asked

spite, ego, whatever.....mine aint going
that's cool, as long as you've come to terms with how you are...and you know that

i don't gaf about being mean and saying no.....it's part of my personality that i've come to embrace

naw, niggaz letting their ego and insecurity get in the way of an otherwise happy family fun day

spite wins the day again
What spite???

You deadass just let anyone take ya kids as long as ya kids together? I dont believe it for a sec

that's cool, as long as you've come to terms with how you are...and you know that

i don't gaf about being mean and saying no.....it's part of my personality that i've come to embrace

absolutely....I feel like I GOTTA be crazy about my kids

never felt the least bit bad about turning down sleepover requests and shit like that

I'll buck on you if you a lil too persistent

Honestly if you flipped this and made it a woman trying to take the kids out, most men wouldnt have a problem with it.

Would you have a problem @Mrs Litty if your husbands BM wanted to take your kids out?
I deadass wouldn't even ask nothing like that of my ex if the kids father was in the picture.

And if I did, I would have went straight to him and asked him how he felt about it

The fact that it went thru the ex tells me all I need to know

What spite???

You deadass just let anyone take ya kids as long as ya kids together? I dont believe it for a sec
who said this was just anyone....

this is someone who routinely take children out of your house for the day or weekend.. and the ONLY reason you don't want yours going with them is cuz homie fondled your girl's coochie...

insecurity and spite..

would you treat an aunt or uncle who gets the kids all the time the same way....

if a friend of one of yall was having a party for their kids would u feel the same way?

if a parent from school who you met wanted your kid for the day would u feel the same way...

if you don't let NOBODY take ur kid, but you,. you might have a point... but if you let your kid go out with other people you and your girl trust, and your girl clearly trusts her kids with the dude...the only reason YOU ain't cool with it is cuz of a previous relationship.

your ego is fucking with you, and you're saying no out of spite..

take some responsibility....

:popcorn2:

absolutely....I feel like I GOTTA be crazy about my kids

never felt the least bit bad about turning down sleepover requests and shit like that

I'll buck on you if you a lil too persistent
that's fine if you're like that about everything, but it's kinda fucked up that you don't feel the same way about the other children that live in your house

that's fine if you're like that about everything, but it's kinda fucked up that you don't feel the same way about the other children that live in your house

the ones that aint mine?

that I have no legal say so over because they have a father?

DU!!!!????

who said this was just anyone....

this is someone who routinely take children out of your house for the day or weekend.. and the ONLY reason you don't want yours going with tem is cuz homie fondled our girl's coochie...

insecurity and spite..

would you treat an aunt or uncle who gets the kids all the time the same way....

if a friend of one of yall was having a party for their kids would u feel the same way?

if a parent from school who you met wanted your kid for the day would u feel the same way...

if you don't let NOBODY take ur kid, but you,. you might have a point... but if you let your kid go out with other people you and your girl trust, and your girl clearly trusts her kids with the dude...the only reason YOU ain't cool with it is cuz of a previous relationship.

your ego is fucking with you, and you're saying no out of spite..

take some responsibility....

:popcorn2:
How you created this wild scenario I'll never know. Their previous relationship dont got shit to do with it.

He routinely takes HIS kids. Again, if we don't have nothing but passing words why the hell would I leave my kid with him?

If this was an aunt or uncle who just now wanted to take my kid 5yrs later then the answer would be the same, hell no

A friend of mine is someone I chill with on the reg. I imagine our kids hang out on the reg. Its a party, we all going

A parent from school? Foh b. A play date with us there, sure

It ain't no "let anybody take to kid or let nobody take ya kids' situation. Everyone gets evaluated differently and accordingly.

You bugging

Y'all niggas in y'all feeling.

Here i come with the shits.

If I'm married to a chick who has kids with her...me an dude need to be in some sort of respect line if I'm raising his kids.

We might need to have a few sit downs and I need his feedback on his kids and how he would like them raised while implementing how I raise mine and my house rules.

Regardless if I fucks with him...I'm raising his kids. We need to be men about it.

Now with that same respect....he trusts me with his kids and our kids are family.
They can spend time with their dad alone and if dude wants to extend the extended family..they all and we all family.....I'll more than support it.

This is an ideal situation.
Anything else and you being apart of the problem.

Who want smoke?
@Mr Litty
@Playmaker88
@21 Hafage
@OhMars
@Mrs Litty

the ones that aint mine?

that I have no legal say so over because they have a father?

DU!!!!????
bruh, if u don't love her kids like u love ur kids, and all the kids live together, the ego/spite has already ran too deep....

i hate that yall going thru this

no smoke needed

my 3 migos gone be at where they at, and they gone be where they be

giphy.gif

bruh, if u don't love her kids like u love ur kids, and all the kids live together, the ego/spite has already ran too deep....

i hate that yall going thru this

mine aint have no kids

I made her get rid of her dog tho

NWO

Back