Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is There A Huge Difference Between Growing Up In A Two Parent Household Vs One?

Busta Carmichael

LOT - Full-Time Kufi/Yarmulke Smacker
slightly taken from that dude that let's white men grab his nuts in front of his wife nh

terry.jpg

But the question is does the child lack in some aspects by not growing up with a mother or a father

Growing up without a father is a negative thing.

Ain’t no way to spin it as a positive when comparing the two

Of course some ppl grew up fine but chances are much lower.

This is a reality.

But there are some single parents that do a great job raising a child.

I will say that the piece that gets overlooked is growing up in a healthy, two-parent household is not only important to actually raising a child, but actually seeing two people together in a healthy relationship plays a huge role in how they will eventually look at and approach personal realtionships as an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a reality.

But their are some single parents that do a great job raising a child.

I will say that the piece that gets overlooked is growing up in a healthy, two-parent household is not only important to actually raising a child, but actually seeing two people together in a healthy relationship plays a huge role in how they will eventually look at and approach personal realtionships as an adult.

Big facts

In my experience, nope.
I think it's hard to measure unless because either you grew up with both parents or just one.

So you wouldn't know the difference of both sides.

I grew up with a single home and I'd be lying if I said that not missing some things

I think it's hard to measure unless because either you grew up with both parents or just one.

So you wouldn't know the difference of both sides.

I grew up with a single home and I'd be lying if I said that not missing some things
I grew up with both parents and a single parent household.

I was 13/14 when my mom and step dad divorced. They were together since I was 2. So I’ve experienced them together and I’ve experienced my mom do it all alone. I didn’t feel much of a difference because my father and step father were extremely active in my life.

'love is not gendered' lol so she just gonna ignore the entire premise of his argument smh modern people man
man there was an entire fake outrage and twitter trying to cancel him for that comment.

Had a bunch of people calling him homophobic and insensitive ans what not lol

I was 13/14 when my mom and step dad divorced. They were together since I was 2. So I’ve experienced them together and I’ve experienced my mom do it all alone. I didn’t feel much of a difference because my father and step father were extremely active in my life.

Right,

I worded the thread wrong.

I meant growing up with both parents. Not necessarily having them in the same household

By 13/14 or so you'd had your whole childhood with both parents? At 14 or so you cudda called or visited your step dad if you wanted right?

That's really different to havin' a single parent the whole way.

obviously a difference. Fuck all the let’s keep everybody happy by including everyone narrative.

A single mother will raise a daughter better than two fathers.

Who gunna help her with puberty in that household? None of them experienced it, reading text books will only give you so much knowledge.

Certain things in life need real hands on experience not some textbook shit.

Same with a single mother and raising a boy (how I was raised) there’s certain aspects they can’t understand or have knowledge on.
Right, same here.

Was raised by a single mother. Got annoyed at the hate terry crews was catching for stating the obvious.

I'm not mad at it at all. I know I would be better off if I had my pops.

And I know my flaws.

I could never teach a little girl how to become a woman, just can teach her what I know.

And two lesbian mothers cannot raise an alpha male. Just can teach him what's expected of one.

By 13/14 or so you'd had your whole childhood with both parents? At 14 or so you cudda called or visited your step dad if you wanted right?

That's really different to havin' a single parent the whole way.
I don’t disagree and I could have called both my dads at any age, any time I wanted. What I’m saying is, you don’t necessarily have to have both parents in the household to experience the love from both.

Back