Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is there a GOAT actor that doesn't have a whack movie?

A nigga who movie career started in 2013 and ended in 2020 can’t be in the conversation for one of the GOATS just because he played famous black men a few times

boseman had a mase career

This is why folks ain’t gon talk bad because of the characters he played even though the acting was meh as fuck

This is why folks ain’t gon talk bad because of the characters he played even though the acting was meh as fuck
I mean it was decent acting and decent movies but mentioning him in the same breath as the other actors in this thread ain’t really...nah mean?

What’s Morgan freeman’s?

v1.bTsxMjUzMzQzNDtqOzE4NzE5OzIwNDg7ODEwMDsxMjAwMA

Hancock was cool.

MIB 1 through 3 were dope.
And he was the best thing about suicide squad. Yall bugging.

Never understood the Will Smith hate on here.

Personally I don't like his primadonna attitude and he's a cunt for bullying Daphne Maxwell Reid behind the scenes. The whole "i need to be the loudest voice in the room" persona is a desperate cry for help.

Suicide Squad is dogshit, not even close to the quality of Batman: Assault of Arkham and I disagree, Viola Davies played a convincing Amanda Waller ahead of anyone else.

Personally I don't like his primadonna attitude and he's a cunt for bullying Daphne Maxwell Reid behind the scenes. The whole "i need to be the loudest voice in the room" persona is a desperate cry for help.

Suicide Squad is dogshit, not even close to the quality of Batman: Assault of Arkham and I disagree, Viola Davies played a convincing Amanda Waller ahead of anyone else.

I don't know who daphne Maxwell is and you proving my point you got an issue with the person not the films. I don't know that nigga. Never understood why nighas quick to shit on his work.

And viola davis as amanda Waller? She had like 10 minutes of screen time lol. And assault on Arkham a cartoon. You're all over the place.

I don't know who daphne Maxwell is and you proving my point you got an issue with the person not the films. I don't know that nigga. Never understood why nighas quick to shit on his work.

Cuz he's had some shit work over the 15 years or so.

Don't nobody hate Will. He's gotten crazy love here. But that don't mean his weak shit get graded on a curve cuz he Will Smith either.

And viola davis as amanda Waller? She had like 10 minutes of screen time lol. And assault on Arkham a cartoon. You're all over the place.

Daphne Maxwell Reid played Aunt Viv in Fresh Prince of BelAir and its not always you have to like an actor "off screen" to appreciate their work.

Viola Davies may of had 10 minutes but that was my point of how bad the acting was throughout the film, including Will Smith's take on Deadshot.

The reason why Assault on Arkham was mentioned is that animated movie inspired the film in the first place. Maybe you don't watch much of the DC Animated Films Arc but they have inspired more DC cinema flicks than you think.

Last edited:
Back