Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Honestly the people deserve answers on why exactly if they had the highest bid they were passed over/rejected.

Surely they deserve an explanation/justification on the reasoning as to why someone with russian ties won the bid instead of them.

Instead of using his platform to bring attention to that he wants to plug his museum that he's still actively trying to raise money for.

Honestly the people deserve answers on why exactly if they had the highest bid they were passed over/rejected.

Surely they deserve an explanation/justification on the reasoning as to why someone with russian ties won the bid instead of them.

Instead of using his platform to bring attention to that he wants to plug his museum that he's still actively trying to raise money for.
You arguing for the sake of arguing

Not really but if thats what you wanna roll with instead of furthering the conversation coo.

Take Tariq out of it.. the people still deserve to know why their bid was rejected if they werent informed
Short answer- white supremacy

Semi longer answer- They don’t want black people owning the land.

I’m not sure what Tariq could do about that.

tariq is useless and not affiliated with any activist circles

hes never mentioned, hes not even considered a
community leader
This. Very. Thread is full of receipts that say otherwise. He breaks bread with black folk. I can't let you tell that lie

i guess he’ll be blaming white supremacy for the
museum never being built and why his headass followers are now broke
Broke? From a $500, $1000 donation? Oook

And do you understand what a fixed goal is? That means if the campaign fails to reach the goal everybody gets their money back so no one is being ripped off or going "broke"

I miss debunking your foolishness ❤

Broke? From a $500, $1000 donation? Oook

And do you understand what a fixed goal is? That means if the campaign fails to reach the goal everybody gets their money back so no one is being ripped off or going "broke"

I miss debunking your foolishness ❤

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂 @ you believing this

Back