Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

I’ve never ran from a debate or used a unreliable source. I don’t even know why you mentioned me. I don’t post anything about Tariq or Umar or Yvette or Antonio. None of them.:smh:

If there’s anything you would like to debate I’m down. Only rule is you can’t ask everyone else in the thread to help you understand the article or the history before you form an opinion. I’d like you to already have a basic understanding of the topic.
Re-read that and tell me how stupid that sounds. How else are people supposed to learn and get educated if they don’t ask questions. That’s the problem, people forming opinions with little to no knowledge of the topic.

You took one thread where I asked for feedback and turned it into this narrative. Go through my post history if you care to see that I speak intelligently on those things where I have knowledge and I ask questions on those things where my knowledge is limited.

You're projecting.

Im the only one posting receipts. Yall lie in the face of said receipts

He does give back. Get over it....

But the point is most of Tariq's biggest critics are nowhere to be found in the average abw racial injustice thread. I find that interesting.

I'm stating facts. Consume.

I never said anything about him giving or not giving back. You're projecting on that one. You're the one who can't seem to admit he ever says or does anything out of pocket. That's been proven.

Of course to the ignorant intelligent thought and logic sounds like lies. Check my co-signs and likes on my posts too while you’re at it. I don’t need those reactions to validate me, but there they are.

Let me guess, your next response will be an insult or bye sir.

You don’t ask for feedback..you ask for help making your opinion.. I’ve seen you do it more then once. If all you wanted to do was learn you would ask for reading materials. You ask for help with topics then jump on a side you were already leaning towards. You don’t even ask both sides of the argument for sources or proof. Stop it

AGAIN, I don’t speak on none of them dudes. Not Tariq or Umar or Yvette or BlackAuthority. NONE OF THEM. I don’t run from your debates and I don’t post bullshit links. I never have and never will. You mentioned me in a 50+ page thread about some shit I didn’t even speak on. A thread I wasn’t even posting in. You can @ me in any thread and I can school you on whatever topic you want. Don’t @ me because you mad I give credit to Race and Disanthrope because they make you sound stupid. Deal with them on this topic.I’ll shit on you in any other thread.
That sounds stupid too. Help to form an opinion? How else do you form an opinion without information? If somebody else has that information, then why not get it from them? I’ve never said well poster A thinks this so I do as well.

And I’ll be sure to point out your lack of objectivity and illogical thought next time it happens in another thread.

Last edited:
You don’t ask for feedback..you ask for help making your opinion.. I’ve seen you do it more then once. If all you wanted to do was learn you would ask for reading materials. You ask for help with topics then jump on a side you were already leaning towards. You don’t even ask both sides of the argument for sources or proof. Stop it

AGAIN, I don’t speak on none of them dudes. Not Tariq or Umar or Yvette or BlackAuthority. NONE OF THEM. I don’t run from your debates and I don’t post bullshit links. I never have and never will. You mentioned me in a 50+ page thread about some shit I didn’t even speak on. A thread I wasn’t even posting in. You can @ me in any thread and I can school you on whatever topic you want. Don’t @ me because you mad I give credit to Race and Disanthrope because they make you sound stupid. Deal with them on this topic.I’ll shit on you in any other thread.
I had to go back to clarify a few things for myself.

I came at you because you made the comment “orange man bad” in a thread to somehow target people that voted for Biden to get Trump out of office. So that suggests to me you are a non-voter and that’s stupid to me. It’s either Biden or Trump, and yes, orange man worse. If you can’t see that, then you are not objective and not practical.

And in another thread I was asking you why you didn’t like certain cabinet picks from Biden. You mentioned a few people I hadn’t personally researched so I asked why you felt the way you did about them. I guess you got your panties in a wad over it so you jumped into an argument I was having with Race to ask if I was the guy to ask questions to form an opinion. You weren’t @‘d then but you took it on yourself to hop on Race’s clit and call me out. Now you run with that narrative.

So based on all of that, you deserved to get @‘d and now we’re done until we meet in another thread.

I had to go back to clarify a few things for myself.

I came at you because you made the comment “orange man bad” in a thread to somehow target people that voted for Biden to get Trump out of office. So that suggests to me you are a non-voter and that’s stupid to me. It’s either Biden or Trump, and yes, orange man worse. If you can’t see that, then you are not objective and not practical.

And in another thread I was asking you why you didn’t like certain cabinet picks from Biden. You mentioned a few people I hadn’t personally researched so I asked why you felt the way you did about them. I guess you got your panties in a wad over it so you jumped into an argument I was having with Race to ask if I was the guy to ask questions to form an opinion. You weren’t @‘d then but you took it on yourself to hop on Race’s clit and call me out. Now you run with that narrative.

So based on all of that, you deserved to get @‘d and now we’re done until we meet in another thread.

:smh:

Back