Is the conscious community frauds?

Yours is the only opinion on this i respect. The rest are in lockstep with 90% of what dude speaks against, so i expect the crabbery. Its natural. Their integrity depends on them being right about embracing the establishment and rejecting the grassroots... but not you. I know you're legit skeptical lol. But listen.. everything is fine, he knows he's being watched, nigga ain't dumb...

i appreciate your concern sis, but fear not, museum soon come

there-there-cats.gif
I hope TN appreciate the trust you have in him b. Ironically I want that museum to happen but history shows that TN and Umar will keep taking money and never put anything out.

I actually thought TN would not go out looking like Umar

I hope TN appreciate the trust you have in him b. Ironically I want that museum to happen but history shows that TN will keep taking money and never put anything out.

I actually thought TN would not go out looking like Umar
Sir

If what you're saying is true it would be common knowledge with nothing to argue about. Scammers have real victims, ask Karen Civil. Real people with real gripes against her. No such people exist here

The man raised a million based on his reputation of getting things done. The only thing he has failed was the app which elzo has never let people forget

Sir

If what you're saying is true it would be common knowledge with nothing to argue about. Scammers have real victims, ask Karen Civil. Real people with real gripes against her. No such people exist here

The man raised a million based on his reputation of getting things done. The only thing he has failed was the app which elzo has never let people forget
Aight den

I understand shit like this takes time...which is why I'm not goin all in on shitting on dude... yet.

For yall that believe he will actually come through on the museum... how long will it take before you start giving him the side eye?

Reactions: SneakDZA
I understand shit like this takes time...which is why I'm not goin all in on shitting on dude... yet.

For yall that believe he will actually come through on the museum... how long will it take before you start giving him the side eye?
They won’t there is a reason cults spruce every other year

the thing is as long as niggas like Disanthrope are footing the Bill there’s always a possibility of the shit getting down hell it looks like Umar finally got the school buildings

thats not the issue ppl w common sense have w this shits

• Ether
Reactions: BlackRain and Inori

the thing is as long as niggas like Disanthrope are footing the Bill there’s always a possibility of the shit getting down hell it looks like Umar finally got the school buildings

prepare to be met with insults instead of answers to the initial question

we dont need a musuem

lets start there

tariq doesnt even tell the truth about our history
Could raise the money to pay off some mortgages and buy some guns LOL jk but not really so black ppl don’t have to keep getting chased and ran out of LA

fuck is the point ofa black history museum in a place he himself claims is being aggressively gentrified.... u gonna open up a black history museum in the middle of whites and Mexicans?

Imagine holding the white ppl you support accountable like the black people you don't support

How come you care more about where my money goes than your own vote?

Could raise the money to pay off some mortgages and buy some guns LOL jk but not really so black ppl don’t have to keep getting chased and ran out of LA

fuck is the point ofa black history museum in a place he himself claims is being aggressively gentrified.... u gonna open up a black history museum in the middle of whites and Mexicans?

THIS THIS THIS THIS

Reactions: wutang and Inori