Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

You: I don't promote things I don't like
Also you: post tweet from Breitbart

So now sharing tweets isn't a form of engagement?

Stop reaching. Your fake gotchas are cringe and reek of Aspergers

You don't know how twitter works

That tweet was trending on top, that's how i saw it. Big deal.

The bottom is yall ADMIRE that man.

From Amann to Elzo to you and whoever

Yall are drawn to him

That's why yall stay checking for his music and posting it on this forum, which is litterally promoting it. I check for the word on the enemy, yall check for Mink slide, yall know where all the gifs are, yall are closet fans.. hate-fans, but fans nonetheless

Stop reaching. Your fake gotchas are cringe and reek of Aspergers

You don't know how twitter works

That tweet was trending on top, that's how i saw it. Big deal.

The bottom is yall ADMIRE that man.

From Amann to Elzo to you and whoever

Yall are drawn to him

That's why yall stay checking for his music and posting it on this forum, which is litterally promoting it. I check for the word on the enemy, yall check for Mink slide, yall know where all the gifs are, yall are closet fans.. hate-fans, but fans nonetheless

I ain't playing that video. I ain't even know that nigga even made shitty r&b music. You over here putting money into this nigga pocket for studio time and now you mad at the product. Maybe next time donate more money so he can afford better producers

chess-checkmate.gif

There’s an entire thread dedicated to Democrats that’s only frequented by people who don’t fuck with Democrats, lol.

Y’all don’t at me or quote me.

View attachment 645065
Fake ass reaching false equivalent by you and the clowns who cosigned

Yall are putting MONEY in the man's pocket by posting his music, idiot. Wtf does that have to do with us criticizing the government? Nothing.

You niggas saying anything for a good circle jerk of reactions

Fake ass reaching false equivalent by you and the clowns who cosigned

Yall are putting MONEY in the man's pocket by posting his music, idiot. Wtf does that have to do with us criticizing the government? Nothing.

You niggas saying anything for a good circle jerk of reactions

Im a clown because I laughed at him getting you on this one?

Explain

Back