Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Why is this even a question😂😂😂 all these dudes been exposed it’s ample amounts of shit on them there no different from the white mfs who do it. It’s this new coon on YouTube who diss anybody black who dies to amuse his white audience and he’s one of the niggas Afrikkan Bambaataa was playing tug the pee pee with.

Edit: he’s not even black he’s puerto rican pretending to be black

Why is this even a question😂😂😂 all these dudes been exposed it’s ample amounts of shit on them there no different from the white mfs who do it. It’s this new coon on YouTube who diss anybody black who dies to amuse his white audience and he’s one of the niggas Afrikkan Bambaataa was playing tug the pee pee with.

Edit: he’s not even black he’s puerto rican pretending to be black

PR folks are bl……

You know what, nevermind.

PR folks are bl……

You know what, nevermind.

Nigga he’s not a dark skin Puerto Rican Jesus Christ you niggas kill me with this shit obviously I mean he’s what you usually think of when you mentioned Puerto Rican’s. It’s white Jamaicans but when somebody says Jamaicans who do you think of no way you that slow.

Nigga he’s not a dark skin Puerto Rican Jesus Christ you niggas kill me with this shit obviously I mean he’s what you usually think of when you mentioned Puerto Rican’s. It’s white Jamaicans but when somebody says Jamaicans who do you think of no way you that slow.

Puerto Ricans come in every race so there's no "what you normally think of". There's black, white, Asian, mixed etc. You say Puerto Rican that's nationality not a race

Puerto Ricans come in every race so there's no "what you normally think of". There's black, white, Asian, mixed etc. You say Puerto Rican that's nationality not a race

he’s the same color as Mario Lopez if you want to accept any nigga with a drop of African blood as black when they don’t claim to be black go ahead let niggas eat off dead niggas and black culture that’s why it’s a free for all on our community now niggas like you.

Back