Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is That Really That Offensive?

You give a troll power when you feed them what they want. What they want is a reaction from you. So If a person talks crazy to you online and you respond to them with the same energy, you already lost. There whole thing was to get a rise out of you. The internet isn't the streets. Most anonymous users on here are antisocial and/or got some fucked up shit in their life. They come here for an escape and create a whole new person and want attention. Imagine if you just ignore them. They keep poking but you don't give them the time or day. They will fade away. Probably hate you because you are making them feel like their real life problems. Imagine if the poster Conflict was still here. If everyone ignored him, he would just fade away. Trolls are just energy vampires.

You give a troll power when you feed them what they want. What they want is a reaction from you. So If a person talks crazy to you online and you respond to them with the same energy, you already lost. There whole thing was to get a rise out of you. The internet isn't the streets. Most anonymous users on here are antisocial and/or got some fucked up shit in their life. They come here for an escape and create a whole new person and want attention. Imagine if you just ignore them. They keep poking but you don't give them the time or day. They will fade away. Probably hate you because you are making them feel like their real life problems. Imagine if the poster Conflict was still here. If everyone ignored him, he would just fade away. Trolls are just energy vampires.
Funny thing is, he is here

Name change and behavioral modification is a helluva thing

This is true but I'm not just talking shit on the internet. I've seen people get on others for reacting when someone has clearly stepped over a line of disrespect no reasonable person would tolerate under the guise of "You catching feelings"

This is true but I'm not just talking shit on the internet. I've seen people get on others for reacting when someone has clearly stepped over a line of disrespect no reasonable person would tolerate under the guise of "You catching feelings"
Like what?

You are gonna have to provide an example. Sounds like people telling how others should feel.

People that ignore foul shit doesn't mean they are trying not to be sensitive. It is just another way to fight. Think about it. Have you ever seen an angry person get more angry because the other person they are screaming on is not returning the same energy? The angry person thinks they are being ignored or the other person doesn't care. It is a hard way to fight but very affective. In most cases, it is all about not falling for the trap

This thread sounds like you don’t wanna be direct about something.

what situation made you make this thread? So we can better understand.

This thread sounds like you don’t wanna be direct about something.

what situation made you make this thread? So we can better understand.

It wasn't one situation that sparked this thought. It's been several over the years in general of seeing people do shit that's blatantly offensive, and then when the offended party reacts be told they're somehow wrong for being offended or reacting as such. Or seeing people rail against "PC culture" as if it's a bad thing to respect somebody on a basic human level...

People that ignore foul shit doesn't mean they are trying not to be sensitive. It is just another way to fight. Think about it. Have you ever seen an angry person get more angry because the other person they are screaming on is not returning the same energy? The angry person thinks they are being ignored or the other person doesn't care. It is a hard way to fight but very affective. In most cases, it is all about not falling for the trap

You don't have to be angry to tell somebody "You ain't about to say/do that to me"

You don't have to be angry to tell somebody "You ain't about to say/do that to me"
Some people just have different levels to where their "line" is. Some won't get confrontational unless hands are put on them. Some may respond with words and some won't. Saying nothing and moving away is a hard way to fight but gets the job done a lot of the times. Not everybody have a tough heart. That is why bullies go for the "weak" and/or timid

Back