-nvented a plasma blaster/lightning gun
-Killed the need for cranes with his drones that can pick up anything
-Was gonna destroy humanity after Robert Downey Jr betrayed him
-Invented unlimited hydrogen fuel source

Terrence Howard killed gravity!!

Why is nobody talking about this???
Let's ask him

@Nobody what's the deal yo 🤔

I had to pause it. Terrence Howard (@ around 2:00:00) said that he has technology that no government has nor can compete with. He's really talking like he's Tony Stark.

this is a good read

"0" wasn't always around cuz there was no need for it at one point

for ex.

a farmer either had 1 goat or many goats (2 or more), they didn't find it necessary to create a word/symbol if you had no goats

then it went to sumn like

1, 1&1 (2), 1&1&1 (3), etc.

but yea mf was getting killed for tryna introduce the concept of "0"

View attachment 1314828

Yeah nuts book, just couldnt wrap my head around some sh!t and it got abit dry so I gave up like half way through lol

Some interesting facts and info though, liked the stuff about ancient civilisations take on the number 0 (or their version of it in some cases)...

Has anyone taken a chance to prove any of his theories, rather than just say it’s not possible? Cause based on the diagram that he had brought up, you could affect an element by the frequency of another element. He gave the information, has anyone tried to do it on the web?

Has anyone taken a chance to prove any of his theories, rather than just say it’s not possible? Cause based on the diagram that he had brought up, you could affect an element by the frequency of another element. He gave the information, has anyone tried to do it on the web?
Has he published any results from any of his experiment to prove what hes saying to any peer reviwed journal?

Let him publish his findings first before others can try to prove or disprove his findings.

This chick is really good at dumbing science shit down.

She didn't exactly explain why zero is there tho. Like why does 5 x 0 equal zero then? I'm admittedly waaaay out of my depth here tho. I don't want any smoke on lol.

Has he published any results from any of his experiment to prove what hes saying to any peer reviwed journal?

Let him publish his findings first before others can try to prove or disprove his findings.

Not sure if it's published but I don't think they let anyone just walk into Oxford to do a forum. (I don't believe math was the subject)

This chick is really good at dumbing science shit down.

She didn't exactly explain why zero is there tho. Like why does 5 x 0 equal zero then? I'm admittedly waaaay out of my depth here tho. I don't want any smoke on lol.

0 is a crazy ass topic.

0 can exist in math but not on physics.

Meaning 0 can exist as a concept of math. In her case, if 5×0 would mean 5 is happening 0 times, so 5 doesnt happen at all.

Cool concept for math.

But in Physics, which im using interchangeable with reality, 0 doesnt exist.

But if you go into theoretical physics, then you get to this point where 0 cant exist for space, but can exist for time. And then its like but I thought time and space where interchangeable, so wtf?

Then its like fuck it, im gonna make me a sandwich and watch tv

Not sure if it's published but I don't think they let anyone just walk into Oxford to do a forum. (I don't believe math was the subject)
I wasnt even saying that to be funny. The video you posted said he published a proof on the 1×1=2 joint.

My only point was, you dont just go proving or disproving something someone says that goes against conventinally accepted concepts. Instead, that person needs to do experiments to prove his point, then provide info on how the experiments was conducted, and then that persons peers can review and run their own experiments to prove or disprove it.

timestamped... speaks on 3 papers he says have been peer reviewed

No bullshit, that shit he said about pressure and greys, an alien told me that in a dream I had. Im not trolling or joking and Infact hearing him say that shit was surreal moment for me.

Huh, a lot of concepts he said was told to me but I guess I was too stupid to understand.

Last edited:
Having listen to 50 percent of this, ..lol, yo, I think this dude legit. Who could’ve predicted.

He briefly noted being part of a collective. I don't think all this stuff is coming solely from his head.

Imo he's just the face of that collective while real scientists don't have to risk it all with provocative ideas. They ostracize mfs with the quickness in that community. Cause ideas like these can nullify people's life work.

Still you gotta be of high intellect to carry a conversation like that for 3hrs.

Whether people want to admit it or not dude is smart af.

He briefly noted being part of a collective. I don't think all this stuff is coming solely from his head.

Imo he's just the face of that collective while real scientists don't have to risk it all with provocative ideas. They ostracize mfs with the quickness in that community. Cause ideas like these can nullify people's life work.

Still you gotta be of high intellect to carry a conversation like that for 3hrs.

Whether people want to admit it or not dude is smart af.
I was told that gravity isn’t a force, it’s a speed and some other details. I was shown how there is sentient life that resembles what we call fire, and if we think aliens experimenting on humans is barbaric, imagine how these beings would look at our combustion engines. That morning I woke up in awe. The dream was so surreal.

I tried to explain that shit to someone and they looked at me like I was the biggest idiot in the world. I said welp, that shits going in the vault and never to be quoted again …lol

I was told that gravity isn’t a force, it’s a speed and some other details. I was shown how there is sentient life that resembles what we call fire, and if we think aliens experimenting on humans is barbaric, imagine how these beings would look at our combustion engines. That morning I woke up in awe. The dream was so surreal.

I tried to explain that shit to someone and they looked at me like I was the biggest idiot in the world. I said welp, that shits going in the vault and never to be quoted again …lol
That's what I'm saying... Howard doesn't sound so crazy because these are very familiar ideas that have around a long time, though rarely explored in the mainstream because these theories are counter to capitalism and the foundation of most of the world's beliefs.

Is there a thread on strange science news? What often happens is that everything Howard is saying is shared in the media, but very briefly and only in certain niches, in such a way that the masses don't care. Though consider some of the crazy news that has come about over the years; how about aliens being real and the government saying they did recover a body and a UAP...the world is going through so much we just let that huge news go in and out the ear.

Howard mentioned a machine that he believes a previous civilization may have used to accidentally destroy their planet's core. I forget the name, but I remember reports between 2018-2020 maybe about scientist planning to use that same machine to try to tear a hole into space to potentially discover other beings in different galaxies. It sounded a lot like what happened in the Cloverfield film.

I remember the news of the anticipation of the device being turned on and then I remember the day reports said they were actually doing it. I feel like it was December and it was the hydron collider. I remember thinking it was a big deal because it's the same thing they did in the Flash.

That's what I'm saying... Howard doesn't sound so crazy because these are very familiar ideas that have around a long time, though rarely explored in the mainstream because these theories are counter to capitalism and the foundation of most of the world's beliefs.

Is there a thread on strange science news? What often happens is that everything Howard is saying is shared in the media, but very briefly and only in certain niches, in such a way that the masses don't care. Though consider some of the crazy news that has come about over the years; how about aliens being real and the government saying they did recover a body and a UAP...the world is going through so much we just let that huge news go in and out the ear.

Who said aliens were real and when did the government say they recovered a body?

Back