Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Terrence Howard The Real Life Tony Stark

Would like to see him debate with a group of scientists, mathematicians and physicists... As Im terrible at maths and physics but love stuff on space when its put in layman's terms...

The only thing that really caught my attention was that there is/was no number 0, as I read a book 'Zero: The Biography Of A Dangerous Idea' years go and I had to stop reading as it nearly made my brain explode lol 0 wasnt always around and is a much more modern addition to the numeral system...

Zero: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea - Seife, Charles: 9780285635869 -  AbeBooks

Last edited:
I'll finish it when I can, but so far he's not saying anything crazy. And he hasn't mentioned any religion (20mins in). Interestingly, I sort of believe that he remembers being in the womb and being born. A film called Mr. Nobody explores a similar idea of having all knowledge prior to birth.

He mentioned lucid dreaming often as a child and I can relate to that. I have seen some very unexplainable things in my childhood that I simply have to write off because no one believes me nor can explain them. Throughout most of my youth I would lucid dream on a regular basis; it happened so often it felt like I never got any sleep sometimes. It's like living in two dimensions. It could be cool, but it got tiring and could be scary. I also associated it with the fake world. Listening to Howard makes me wonder if i left a world behind. In my mid 20s I started smoking herb more regularly and discovered it did a solid job of stopping my lucid dreams.

-Gravity doesnt exists
-No Big Bang
-All our calculators are programmed wrong
-Black holes are fake
-Planets are sun farts
-Moons are planet farts
-The universe is a gazillion years old
-Terrence Howard invented VR
-nvented a plasma blaster/lightning gun
-Killed the need for cranes with his drones that can pick up anything
-Was gonna destroy humanity after Robert Downey Jr betrayed him
-Invented unlimited hydrogen fuel source

Terrence Howard killed gravity!!

Why is nobody talking about this???

Like what
Seeimg the sky blink in the middle of the day.

Seeing a large man serpent standing in the hallway.

Also, maybe others can relate to this: somehow regularly guessing what time it is without looking it up, pretty much to the minute. Though I used to read a sundial regularly as a child, so maybe that's why I guess right often.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Also, maybe others can relate to this: somehow regularly guessing what time it is without looking it up, pretty much to the minute
I still do this off n on. Sometimes I can be wrong about certain things maybe that's y I'm not freaked out but I've done some scifi movie guesses with time on multiple occasions where I was like you know what.. I'll just keep this shit to myself.

I still do this off n on. Sometimes I can be wrong about certain things maybe that's y I'm not freaked out but I've done some scifi movie guesses with time on multiple occasions where I was like you know what.. I'll just keep this shit to myself.
The_New_Edition_small.gif

Would like to see him debate with a group of scientists, mathematicians and physicists... As Im terrible at maths and physics but love stuff on space when its put in layman's terms...

The only thing that really caught my attention was that there is/was no number 0, as I read a book 'Zero: The Biography Of A Dangerous Idea' years go and I had to stop reading as it nearly made my brain explode lol 0 wasnt always around and is a much more modern addition to the numeral system...

Zero: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea - Seife, Charles: 9780285635869 -  AbeBooks

this is a good read

"0" wasn't always around cuz there was no need for it at one point

for ex.

a farmer either had 1 goat or many goats (2 or more), they didn't find it necessary to create a word/symbol if you had no goats

then it went to sumn like

1, 1&1 (2), 1&1&1 (3), etc.

but yea mf was getting killed for tryna introduce the concept of "0"

IMG_20240521_162059808.jpg

I envy people who have lucid dreams. My punches feel like I'm under water, my balance is cheeks and I crash into everything.
Eh, like I said, it can be exhausting because it's not optional. I've been chased all night by Jason Voorhees in nothing but darkness. I took this chick on a date; mall, lunch, then back to her place. I went to fuck and she had a barbie-type genital area. I remember kicking her out her place and waking up upset.

That's just the small things. I've destroyed cities, stolen from God for the devil...in the dream you may have control of yourself, but I never had control over the other people in my dreams nor when to wake up. I've had people in my dreams hold me hostage and acknowledge that they know I know I'm dreaming and that it won't stop them.

I've had the dream of falling from a tall building, except I hit the ground and wake up with a headache.

That's one reason why I keep smoking.

this is a good read

"0" wasn't always around cuz there was no need for it at one point

for ex.

a farmer either had 1 goat or many goats (2 or more), they didn't find it necessary to create a word/symbol if you had no goats

then it went to sumn like

1, 1&1 (2), 1&1&1 (3), etc.

but yea mf was getting killed for tryna introduce the concept of "0"

View attachment 1314828
It's crazy the things we so easily accept without thinking about it today that was controversial before our time.

Always makes me wonder what we're doing that with today.

I’m not smart of enough to know if he’s full of shit, but I’m smart enough to know that I can’t be 100 percent sure that he’s full of shit

Back