Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Terrence Howard The Real Life Tony Stark

He's not saying anything profound. It's how snake oil salesmen plied their trade.
That’s why I said it’s regular smart guy stuff. He’s just repeating something he he heard and memorized. That’s a good thing but don’t make you some kind of genius

That’s why I said it’s regular smart guy stuff. He’s just repeating something he he heard and memorized. That’s a good thing but don’t make you some kind of genius

Not even that. He says dumb shit but makes it sound smart for the laity.

He states that 1*1=2 and sqrt(2)=1 because sqrt(4)=2 and halving 4 and 2 gives you 2 and 1. But that is not how that works. When you halve each side of the equation, you are halving the square function; the square function persists. So

sqrt(4)=2 --> sqrt(4)/2=2/2 --> 2/2=2/2 --> 1=1

He's functionally literate, which is why he sounds like he's making sense. He's not an idiot and his thoughts have a semblance of cohesiveness but it's not grounded in anything.

Last edited:

He states that 1*1=2 and sqrt(2)=1 because sqrt(4)=2 and halving 4 and 2 gives you 2 and 1. But that is not how that works. When you halve each side of the equation, you are halving the square function; the square function persists. So

He's a functionally literate, which is why he sounds like he's making sense. He's not an idiot and his thoughts have a semblance of cohesiveness but it's not grounded in anything.
Where's your Joe Rogan interview, nigga?
:uhhuh6:

So this was actually worth listening to?

I started to but cut it off 5 minutes in when this nigga was clearly lying about memories he has from when he was in the womb. I don’t have time to hear this nigga acting in real life.
For the millionth time Rogan did the tired usual trashing of covid response

So it was well worth it

So this was actually worth listening to?

I started to but cut it off 5 minutes in when this nigga was clearly lying about memories he has from when he was in the womb. I don’t have time to hear this nigga acting in real life.

That shit was annoying as hell. I thought it got interesting and he can clearly hold the conversation on those subjects but he was also clearly lying at a couple points in the interview so you just gotta use your discernment. It's not for everyone.

For the millionth time Rogan did the tired usual trashing of covid response

So it was well worth it
I was reasonably convinced Rogan was fully replaced by AI about a year plus ago

Because when he goes on his canned rants he uses the exact same phrases and sentence structures

But I think that’s just legit how his brain works

He's functionally literate, which is why he sounds like he's making sense. He's not an idiot and his thoughts have a semblance of cohesiveness but it's not grounded in anything.
Why y'all get this nigga started again with his beautiful mind shit....... leave him alone

giph6y-2.gif

Would love to see him discuss all of this with Neil Degrasse Tyson.

I thought this was gonna be jokes when I first saw the thread title , but what he's saying makes a lot of sense.

Finished the interview. Sounds to me like he's the face of some kind of collective that's putting all these ideas, patents and working theories together.

Kind of like an Elon musk.

Just trying to understand the endgame.

My wife thinks he’s trying to start a cult… or is the face of a cult. I dunno.

I agree. Science and mathematics doesn't work where only one person can say anything there has to be consensus and falsifiable testing.

And we have an actual image not artist rendition of a black hole.

Attachments

• hires.jpg
    hires.jpg
    851.6 KB · Views: 2
Back