Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is South Park Funny?

Is South Park A Dope Show?

• Total voters
The last few seasons I havent really fucked with.. but man its some classic ass episodes of that show bruh. When I was younger I thought the shit was stupid but it just became funny to me outta no where.

The imagination land episode was probably my favorite one, that shit has me in tears every time i watch it. I think it might be the one that got me checking for it to be honest.

The one where Cartman make the Christian rock band funny too, I actually watched that shit again last night and was laughing like it was my first time seeing it.

And the ep where they went on a field trip to that fake town where all the employees refuse to break character, that one was funny and the Guitar Hero ep.

Good shit when you need a laugh

1dbeea32cd534a33821d0b32692a9a32.jpg

giphy.gif

spgh2lb.jpg

South Park pretty much is goin the way of the Simpsons.

Both shows should’ve been cancelled by now, but they make so much for their networks, FOX and CC will let them rock seemingly forever.

Boondocks Seasons 1-3>>>>>>Both shows after their movies came out.

Y'all tripping saying it has went down I know for a fact you must of not seen the last 2 reasons. Def up there with early ones. Still hilarious

When I was younger thought that shit was strictly for white kids.

Came back to it much later and found out that it still is BUT that shit legit gave me real tears from time to time.

Stan broke up with his girl because he was about to be "dripping in bitches" lmao.
That's funny as fuck idc what race you are

I don't think anyone with comedic and artistic sense epupd choose South park over Boondocks but there's no reason why the two can't stand side by side.

I appreciate satire and that's where South park shines. I hated it the first 3 or 4 seasons but once they got rid of characters like Towelie and that turns with the Christmas hat, it improved tremendously.

An objective person can acknowledge the great moments like

Certain episodes are funny as fuck. Like that old ass one with Michael Jackson.. I till this day will laugh at that shit.

It’s not as good as it used to be but the show still has its moments.

I didn’t like the last season where they had the continuous story line though.

Cartman having his hand as Jennifer Lopez is one of they best episodes

They admired that last season (20) got fucked up.

I think they were setting up for Hillary Clinton to win and had to scramble when Trump won instead.

Back