Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is South Park Funny?

Is South Park A Dope Show?

• Total voters
It can be from time to time, I think the way they address things going on is top notch.

The humor real sophomoric at times, like the game is cool for the first few hours of play then it gets to butters sticking a girbil up your characters ass, or Stan sticking a hose in your ass, or giving a dude a lap dance while u fart on him

:mybad:It was a good game so I overlooked a lot of shit, but I just couldn’t finish it..too much for me

It was funny at times. The ep of Cartman tricking Butters into thinkin he was a robot used make me cry laughing. I didn't watch it very regularly tho.
Yea, I almost didn't make it through that one...

The anime episode killed me too.....

It's a funny show... It gets preachy sometimes. And it's very hit or miss, but the hits be great....

I'm not a die hard fan, but I've laughed my ass off plenty of times

Yea that sit ain't for everybody...

It's definitely some weird geekboy shit....

And that's exactly how it was treated when it first came out....

But at some point it became popular and mainstream..... And it's confusing to a lot of people who don't like that weird geek boy type shit to begin with.....

Which leads to the larger issue of how everything that Niggaz got laughed at for liking back in the day is being pushed as the norm....

It's funny to me seeing Niggaz rage out cuz nerd culture is now becoming popular in this anti bullying society...

I'm high y'all

The last few seasons I havent really fucked with.. but man its some classic ass episodes of that show bruh. When I was younger I thought the shit was stupid but it just became funny to me outta no where.

The imagination land episode was probably my favorite one, that shit has me in tears every time i watch it. I think it might be the one that got me checking for it to be honest.

The one where Cartman make the Christian rock band funny too, I actually watched that shit again last night and was laughing like it was my first time seeing it.

And the ep where they went on a field trip to that fake town where all the employees refuse to break character, that one was funny and the Guitar Hero ep.

Good shit when you need a laugh

I remember when I talked my niggaz into going to see the movie with me....

I was laughing my ass off at that shit....

Was my favorite animated comedy show when it first dropped. In terms of humor it went into a slump after 2008 but came back hard the last 2 seasons. So overall yeah it's funny.

Back