Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Rza A Top 5 Producer?

Is Rza A Top 5 Producer

• Total voters
In this case these rappers be helping the production. If other producers had the quality of lyricism he had at his disposal they would be in the discussion too. RZA benefited from having niggaz like Ghost Rae Meth Deck GZA rapping over his beats. That's how he made classics. It takes the rhymer and producer to make magic.

I can’t believe I’m bout to say this buuuuuut....

TALK TO THESE NIGGAZ @DonDada !!!

Yo...I wanna throw some bronzed wallabies at some’a ya lobster head ass smart dumb niggaz in here...

:ghost:

I started to come in here widin’ like a black stallion from Shaolin pause nh but I see my nigga @Maywood already kickin’ down buildings and shit... @5 Grand your....abundant...knowledge of everything ALMOST hip-hop straight thru to hip-hop hip-hop will be continue to be appreciated in this thread...all tha other soldiers in here keep up tha Godz work....and as always

Rza also produced this. Dope track

Its a mystery Inspectah didn't have a great solo career.

Little known fact RZA gave this beat to Pun for free.

Deck has a solid solo career. It may not be on the level of Ghostface killah's, Meth's and Rae's but he is definitely a RESPECTED lyricist in the game. His run with Czarface is dope.

He has possibly one of the best verses in the game with Triumph. He's also produced tracks for the Clan (Visionz off of Wu-Tang Forever) and others.

Rza top 5 easy

His resume literally speaks for itself. He produced ALBUMS. The groups/side projects/movie production that came from his beats is an uphill battle to argue against

I agree some of the experimental production he did i skimmed through - but he never fell off the cliff production wise

I appreciate his rhymes more as a grown ass man v when I was younger

1. Sylvia Robinson - She saw what the cats were doing in the parks and produced a few hit records. She was the first "producer" to produce multiple rap hits.

2. Marley Marl - Created the blueprint for sampling; A drum break, a sample and an 808 kick drum.

3. DJ Premiere - Chopped up samples from obscure records and mastered the art of scratching.

4. Dr Dre - Did what East Coast producers were doing, but added a sonic clarity that became a nationwide phenomenon.

5. RZA - created an offbeat style where samples aren't perfectly aligned with the drums. Also incorporated dialogue from Kung Fu movies.

Q Tip, Just Blaze, Kanye, Timbaland could all be in that top 5, ask me on another day and I might give a different answer.

I voted yes.

1. Sylvia Robinson - She saw what the cats were doing in the parks and produced a few hit records. She was the first "producer" to produce multiple rap hits.

2. Marley Marl - Created the blueprint for sampling; A drum break, a sample and an 808 kick drum.

3. DJ Premiere - Chopped up samples from obscure records and mastered the art of scratching.

4. Dr Dre - Did what East Coast producers were doing, but added a sonic clarity that became a nationwide phenomenon.

5. RZA - created an offbeat style where samples aren't perfectly aligned with the drums. Also incorporated dialogue from Kung Fu movies.

Q Tip, Just Blaze, Kanye, Timbaland could all be in that top 5, ask me on another day and I might give a different answer.

I voted yes.

03d330a5ccbd46162f4583b944369da1db95e41fcd921218df2ac4b3722e688f.jpg

I'm not mad at Rza being voted top 5 cuz he introduced a sound and produced multiple classic albums and records.

If I were to debate against him I would highlight the fact that he stuck to his one lane. I wouldn't say he's a one trick pony, but outside of wutang and that one record on LAD, what has he done?
He's done gravediggaz albums and he's been on some movie soundtracks plus he did the afro samurai soundtrack

He's done gravediggaz albums and he's been on some movie soundtracks plus he did the afro samurai soundtrack
tenor.gif

That Ghost Dog soundtrack is terrible. I copped the CD at a thrift store for a couple of dollars.

Every song starts with a long snippet from the movie. If you fast forward to the next track its just another song that starts with a long snippet from the movie.

It's impossible to listen to.

Let's not forget Rza as Bobby digital

I listented to that first song today while workin out . That shit is brutal mad disrespect towards woman.

I used to blast it back in the days but i feel like im too old for thatshit now

Mad beat tho

Back