The Mack
Harlem Nights
JoJo Dancer
The Car Wash

Notable TV Shows

The Richard Pryor Show​

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand, it's your opinion
The thing is he birthed those guys. If u listen to richard after u listened to any other comedians he sounds stale cause everybody already ran with his style

Somebody birthed him (we can go there)

That dont matter if I find them funnier.

imma go for #1

Dude came out in a time when shit wasn't just cool for black people to go that fucking hard in front of white america.....but he was so nice with it they laughed anyway.....

and he was still busting his guns, snorting coke, and doing whatever the fuck he wanted the whole fucking time...

i just consider him the greatest

And the great thing about Pryor is his popularity spread through comedy albums. He was already reaching legendary status. Then when he started filming his acts it was a wrap for the industry.

Shouldn't even have to be asked..

And @Thor I am just gonna chalk it up to your age and not knowing....

Eddie Murphy would tell you. Without Richard Pryor there would be no him..

imma go for #1

Dude came out in a time when shit wasn't just cool for black people to go that fucking hard in front of white america.....but he was so nice with it they laughed anyway.....

and he was still busting his guns, snorting coke, and doing whatever the fuck he wanted the whole fucking time...

i just consider him the greatest

Ever seen his movie "jo jo dancer" nigga was doing standup for mobb bosses who wasnt even fucking w black ppl but fucked w him..

Back